2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Can a casual play this :fear:

I'm interested because graphics and 10/10 realistic recreation of cars

If you're willing to put in a little bit of effort and love motorsport and automobiles in general then yes. Each car feels so distinct, by the way it handles, sounds, what it likes, what it doesn't, what it can and cannot do. The joy of nailing forest elbow in itself is like a boss battle in any other game. Doing a single round of the nordschleife without putting a tyre wrong while at the extreme edge of the limit may be the final boss.

On the other hand if you think you'll just jump into a car and be somewhere in the middle of the pack then hell no. You'll just be doing multiple donuts, driving into oncoming traffic, cross country excursions, meeting walls etc in no time.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, AnK said:

EeY8rhzUwAAevTz?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EeY8y5sUcAAeVgr?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EeY86IxUwAAFePF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Early morning triumph 

best part about this game is I can enjoy every bit of it with TV on mute while my infant is sleeping ? 

Complete circuit experience bro. Try Nordsheleife at night n Spa in heavy rain with grip set to real.

Circuit experience is like the best thing in any sim racer. Before this I always thought the drivers judged the distance required for braking by just eyebaling it. I used to think that F1 drivers have impossible sixth sense to know exactly when to start braking. Turns out, they just by heart sign posts and distance markers on the track for each corner :lol: 

Just finished the beginners licence trials and tried a single online daily race. Loved every moment of it, everything feels so premium and luxurious in this game (from menu to music) that it feels you have walked into a five star hotel. 

On 8/1/2020 at 9:32 PM, PhantomShade said:

Can a casual play this :fear:

I'm interested because graphics and 10/10 realistic recreation of cars

Give it a shot, with assists the car are easier to control than something like a driveclub. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2020 at 9:57 AM, hope said:

Toyota held a competition last month for Asia region. Massive participation for Indian one as well. Came 6th :P Top 10 received some goodies. Here are mine :)

ctJFbBX.jpg

sCiSVbu.jpg

The same car we drove in the Competition

HLNfbre.jpg

that's awesome bro. Congrats:majesty:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/7/2021 at 5:19 PM, Narukami_Yu said:

Hey guys, I just bought the game and it would be really helpful if you can guide me on settings and assists.

I am a complete noob:cry:

I would say just go with the Drivers license and Campaign Progression first to get a hold of the default braking. 

Circuit Experience is also great and you can learn a lot about driving lines when you target for Gold.

I dont really remember tweaking anything but just played with default settings. Its been a while since i played though. Dont quite remember

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
22 minutes ago, Iceman™ said:

The servers are closed .:furious:

After the end of service date, it will no longer be possible to utilize online services such as the Community, Open Lobby, and Sport Mode, nor online features/items such as custom liveries. The offline portions of the game can still be played, including purchased Add-Ons.

Additionally, all gameplay progression will continue to be saved through Saved Data on the PlayStation®4 system.