EG waaley ready rehtey hai hamesha...Usually they sh*t on Xbox games but now their target is GT lol

According to Polyphony Digital:

GT Sport offers a level of innovation not seen since the first Gran Turismo.

Eurogamer: -

Gran Turismo Sport, however, looks, sounds and plays just like Gran Turismo 6 on the Playstation 3.

Ouch

TLG also coming this year..

Trigger

Iam telling you, soon we will see PS4 users fighting Neo users...Neo owners will complain that PS4 is holding Neo version back and PS4 owners will complain that Sony is giving us inferior looking games compared to Neo..

Era of Xbox gamers fighting PS gamers is about to end..Soon PS4 owners will fight Neo owners and X1 owners will fight X1.5 owners..:rofl:

We are about to enter totally crazy console generation. Lol

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1

I saw these screens on GAF wtf is happening?

5p4o1j5f2hw3pgy827kft6ask.jpg

Am still gonna get it Day 1 ... but man its looking more like GT sPORT

I wouldn't doubt PD's visual capabilities till we get direct proper footage. Those guys are up there with the best of the best ( ND, dice, gg) when it comes to pushing tech.

No doubt about that. But I wonder if they are focussing more on the VR experience , hence making improvements to details of interiors and such. And the backgrounds a little less detailed.

Edited by Shadoken

Just watched the gampelay trailer at 1080p. I have to say, the cars themselves look fantastic, the lighting is really good but the environment look really..really bad. I noticed screen-tearing and aliasing too. It will surly look great in motion thanks to 60FPS, but as Sony's flagship franchise, people obviously expected it to be mind blowingly good. Who's to blame? As Shadoken said, probably VR. Compromises had to be made for the game to run on VR.

But LMAO, calling it sh*t is obviously BS.

Only kaz is to blame. He needed a kick up his rearside years ago but no one at sony is man enough to do it. I really like the focused approach they have with the game's feature set. In his defence he did say that the game is still very early ad just about 50% complete.

We are about to enter totally crazy console generation. Lol

Yes man. If rumors of next xbox being much....much more powerful than (rumored)Neo are true, not sure exactly how it will work. How will 3rd party games are going to support Xbox nxt & much inferior Neo? Or will sony come up with another console again in a couple of years to be able to compete? Hoping to get some clarity this E3.

Yes man. If rumors of next xbox being much....much more powerful than (rumored)Neo are true, not sure exactly how it will work. How will 3rd party games are going to support Xbox nxt & much inferior Neo? Or will sony come up with another console again in a couple of years to be able to compete? Hoping to get some clarity this E3.

Same way candy crush works on anything from a iphone 6s to a micromax. Or how pc games works across various configs.

^^ You think so? While only with two configs...devs are already talking about some features that will only be available in Neo mode. My only concern is that sony dsnt come up with another console in a few years bcoz of the difference...no other option but to wait and see.

^^ You think so? While only with two configs...devs are already talking about some features that will only be available in Neo mode. My only concern is that sony dsnt come up with another console in a few years bcoz of the difference...no other option but to wait and see.

what features? from the leaked documents sony has made it clear that there wont be any neo exclusive games or neo exclusive gameplay features. only improvents will be visual and performance based. on top of that all neo games must be equal or exceed the ps4 games fps wise.

only improvents will be visual and performance based. on top of that all neo games must be equal or exceed the ps4 games fps wise.

Wud be difficult to dig it out now but i remember reading somewhere/watching some video mentioning that games build for neo, may have features that may not be available for the base version. Better fps,visual performance will also do. Its just that i cant wait to buy PS4(& stop making these offtopic comments)..but at the same time dnt want sony to again release a console bcoz Xbox next is too powerful.

Wud be difficult to dig it out now but i remember reading somewhere/watching some video mentioning that games build for neo, may have features that may not be available for the base version. Better fps,visual performance will also do. Its just that i cant wait to buy PS4(& stop making these offtopic comments)..but at the same time dnt want sony to again release a console bcoz Xbox next is too powerful.

New consoles will be released every 3-4 years by both ms and sony.

Its a bad trend that both of them are starting.

Its just that i cant wait to buy PS4(& stop making these offtopic comments)..but at the same time dnt want sony to again release a console bcoz Xbox next is too powerful.

firstly console development doesnt work that way.

so why are they releasing the neo? is it because the xbone is more powerful or because they trailing in sales? the answer is no, right now the only competition of sony is sony themselves. the neo is a very calculated experiment by sony. there was always a mid gen refresh for every ps console, the only thing they're doing different is that the refresh is not intended to lower the price but instead they will sell it like a premium product while the current ps4 becomes the mass market device.

-- moved my post to PS4/Xbox thread--

5-6 times powerful Xbox is never going to happen,you can't expect people to buy a 1000$ consoles. I do think the next xbox will be more powerful than the neo but that doesnt mean that sony will bring out another console next year just to top it.

I think neo is safe bet for 1080p 60fps and as a console gamer thats more than enough for the time being. You should be happy if you are getting that without worrying about the next console and its specs. The way things are evolving there might not be another console after this.

Edited by triggr happy ss