29 minutes ago, hope said:

Let me know if you guys are interested in racing in Indian league. 

We have qualy plus race format. 10 mins qualy n 30 laps race. 2 divisions are there. You can try in Div 2 first to check your pace.

Pm me your numbers,i will add you to gran turismo india whatsapp group if interested :good:

Why did y'all kick me out? <_<

17 minutes ago, pArth said:

I am tempted to get this in the sale.

Last gran turismo game I played was GT5 on ps3 and did not get the hang of it at all.

Is this game pure sim or a bit arcadey?

Pure sim but its the most controller friendly sim. You can also add assist like traction control, stability etc. The game will teach you how to drive before throwing you into a race.

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Pure sim but its the most controller friendly sim. You can also add assist like traction control, stability etc. The game will teach you how to drive before throwing you into a race.

Literally

10 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

And all those assists work while playing online?

Edited by pArth

30 minutes ago, pArth said:

And all those assists work while playing online?

Depends on private lobby rules, but official races allow them. Mainly because assists makes you go slow and nobody minds a slow moving competitor :P

42 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Depends on private lobby rules, but official races allow them. Mainly because assists makes you go slow and nobody minds a slow moving competitor :P

:samui:

So @hope, does this game allow cross region online? I remember when we tried long back, I was not able to see you guys in charts etc since I play with my US Account.

Will I still be able to play online with you ?

2 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

So @hope, does this game allow cross region online? I remember when we tried long back, I was not able to see you guys in charts etc since I play with my US Account.

Will I still be able to play online with you ?

Ummm dont think so. U have to add Indian PSNs to play with us. 

15 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Can a casual play this :fear:

I'm interested because graphics and 10/10 realistic recreation of cars

If you are thinking Forza horizon then no. I did the mistake of doing that with GT5.

Driveclub has a weird fking handing where it behaves like arcade most of the time, but then suddenly you lose traction and it goes full on Gran Turismo. GTS is reliable in a way you always know when you're about to fk up. Driveclub will just randomly throw you off a cliff.