NO SPOILERS HERE, USE THE SPOILER THREAD: 

SPOILERS (plot twists, fate of characters) = INSTA BAN

ANY CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS AND ITEMS NOT MENTIONED IN PREVIEWS/REVIEWS BUT POSTED HERE FOR THE FIRST WEEK = BAN

Developed by: Quantic Dream

Published by: Sony

Platform: Playstation 4 exclusive

Release: TBA

Hi everyone. Some of you might remember a PS3 tech demo called Kara that we released in 2012. It was about an android who discovered she could feel emotions and appeared to be sentient. Many people were deeply moved by this character and felt empathy for this character who just wanted to live. But everyone had the same question: what happens to Kara when she leaves the factory?

I kept asking myself the same question since we released this short. I knew I had to find out!
So we imagined our world in a near future where androids like Kara would look, speak, and move like real human beings. We wondered how we — humans — would react if we were confronted with a new form of intelligence, how androids conceived as machines would be perceived if they started to have emotions.

We didn’t want to do another story on AI (there are already so many great ones), we wanted to talk about what it means to be human and what it would be like to be in the shoes of an android discovering our world and their own emotions…

I am really excited to announce that Quantic Dream’s new title is called Detroit.

detroitgmrdye28vkmj.png

detroitgmrdye6e4kmf.png

detroitgmrdye7hjjdk.png

detroitgmrdye8ocjyi.png

detroitgmrdye9tvk72.png

detroitgmrdye14pgj0f.png

detroitgmrdye151mk9g.png

detroitgmrdye16djke5.png

detroitgmrdye176bj74.png

detroitgmrdye18fvjip.png

detroitgmrdye20uqkbn.png

detroitgmrdye21leknf.png

• Like 1

Which other actor/actresses have they used for mocap..i recognized one though - Byung-hun Lee who portrayed Storm Shadow in G.I Joe

I dont think that was byung hun..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Looks interesting.... Any info on gameplay ? Similar to HR ?

It's a David Cage game.He always focuses more on facial animation of characters and overall graphics than gameplay nd all. :P

He should make proper films than video games :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

• 6 months later...

^^ Thanks for that. I'm embedding the image right here.

CiptdGfWkAAbPty.jpg

Nothing interesting.

I hope they reveal more about the game at E3. It looks very interesting. I never around playing Heavy Rain or Beyond:Two souls but I really liked Two Souls' PS3 demo.

^^ Thanks for that. I'm embedding the image right here.

Nothing interesting.

I hope they reveal more about the game at E3. It looks very interesting. I never around playing Heavy Rain or Beyond:Two souls but I really liked Two Souls' PS3 demo.

Why you haven't played the game if you liked the demo? QD games have really good unique story telling, gameplay and quality gfx.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Heaven Angel changed the title to Detroit: Become Human