• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

How long to complete it? Any good? 

Not that long of a game tbh. Around 10 - 14 hours to beat the game. I got the best ending, I think. The game is pretty good. Story is also quite nice, though in no way exceptional or legendary. If you are into Platinum trophies or into 100% completion, getting it for this game is not hard, but extremely tedious, requiring you to replay chapters multiple times. I didn't do it. 

The only reason to get it now (and only get the physical version, if you are getting it), is so you can beat it fast and sell it for almost full price later. I think the value of this game will drop later, so if you sell it, you will not get as much. But the cheapest, and best way to play it would be to buy and then sell. Or rent, if you have that option.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, roun90 said:

Not that long of a game tbh. Around 10 - 14 hours to beat the game. I got the best ending, I think. The game is pretty good. Story is also quite nice, though in no way exceptional or legendary. If you are into Platinum trophies or into 100% completion, getting it for this game is not hard, but extremely tedious, requiring you to replay chapters multiple times. I didn't do it. 

The only reason to get it now (and only get the physical version, if you are getting it), is so you can beat it fast and sell it for almost full price later. I think the value of this game will drop later, so if you sell it, you will not get as much. But the cheapest, and best way to play it would be to buy and then sell. Or rent, if you have that option.

Thanks. Not really into platinum business. Some of them are so unnecessary and tedious. 

Will get it on sale or rent it out soon. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In my playtroughs I got the ending with romance  so I thought it’s norm, but damn if you choose a different option when Markus talks to North near ledge, they don’t get together. All the options there are exactly identical but it’s ridiculous that only one of those choices triggers romance. Without romance the other option is singing(a pretty bad song). Glad I don’t get that ending in my first playthrough. 

Edited by KyoyaHibari

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks to Corona, played this game over the weekend, must say was quite a decent game. I got couple of endings by replaying last chapters. Checking on youtube seens tonz of endings, very well done. 

Solid 9/10 for me. 

• 1 month later...

This along with Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls have all received individual Steam Pages. [emoji106]
Heavy rain was really good, beyond two souls was really bad.

Not really sure how good Detroit is.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

Heavy rain was really good, beyond two souls was really bad.

Not really sure how good Detroit is.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

better than beyond two souls and as good as HR.....worth playing it at least once

Edited by kold_war

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Detroit: Become Human