Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Fragfest

AL PACINO

Please update op with ids of regulars. Just added Surya and Taz, but not sure who else is playing. The xAl_PacLno id is not even on Plus, BC it says "Mama fauji hai" in the about me page. :P Who is aimbot27? Does Krypton have the beta? Also add me: Almost_Random_

I have plus on differ id aimbot27 is drgp27

^sent request to you as well. Have been playing this for 7 hours straight now, it's very addictive. Though I am now getting my a*s kicked as they now give me matches with more advanced players, I guess due to how many beta points I have accumulated. Will be done for today in about a game or two.

^sent request to you as well. Have been playing this for 7 hours straight now, it's very addictive. Though I am now getting my a*s kicked as they now give me matches with more advanced players, I guess due to how many beta points I have accumulated. Will be done for today in about a game or two.

I will online at night yesterday night 7 hour marthon game play tonight will be play more

good to know that your connection issues are now fixed. I'll accept your friend request when am back home tuesday.

you are missing on some of the best moments of UC game Harsh.

jaroor harsh bhai.. mama fauji kar dena aaj rat full night. I m gear up with 3-4 pack of red bull taa ki neend naa aye . :fulltite:

yup right harsh paji u r missing the fun ketan also

:( Either beta came at the wrong time or my vacation. :(

I will make an excuse that one of my gaming friend is getting married and I have to go to Ludhiana for 3 days :P Main deepak paaji da viyaah karva dena hun :lol:

Post the selfie taunt video, Surya :)

Lag and connectivity issues started happening for me again after another 4-hour session just now. Keep getting disconnected in between matches.

Also, I just started playing it with a sniper and automatic pistol without any mystical, heavy weapon or sidekick enabled.

Getting so much better as a sniper player:

CVqUJntUkAAFAYg.jpg

Is there a better way to post screenshots? I had to upload them to my twitter and copy my image link from there. Also can't seem to record gameplay properly. It either records everything or records barely a few seconds, don't know how top select the duration to record.

Archived