Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Fragfest

AL PACINO

Getting so much better as a sniper player:

Is there a better way to post screenshots? I had to upload them to my twitter and copy my image link from there. Also can't seem to record gameplay properly. It either records everything or records barely a few seconds, don't know how top select the duration to record.

Copy screenshot to usb and upload directly

double press the share button to start and double press to end the record

one of the games from yesterday that was real close(35-34) - game starts from 1:30. Also, if any of you watched the ND's one hour MP reveal stream, there was a ND employee called DBal that was pubstomping the rest of the guys in the stream, the previous match was against him and he slaughtered us :lol: , you can see some of the stats in the first 90 seconds.

am still getting used to the game's guns, they have a different feel to them and work nothing like UC2/UC2/TLoU weapons. In love with the multiplayer. I think I found my go to game for 2016. Only Dark Souls 3 will keep me way from this :)

Getting so much better as a sniper player:

Is there a better way to post screenshots? I had to upload them to my twitter and copy my image link from there. Also can't seem to record gameplay properly. It either records everything or records barely a few seconds, don't know how top select the duration to record.

I always share the screenshots to my facebook feed(content only visible to me) and then save it to my mobile. You can use tapatalk to attach pics from mobile to any of the threads in IVG.

patch 1.06 rolled out

Brute Update
The delay before the Brute recharges their health has been increased from 30 seconds to 45
Several changes to the Brute’s accuracy based on distance and player actions

Matchmaking Updates
An update to the check for team sizes to help prevent party splitting
A fix to our Lobby Merge feature that will help prevent party splitting
Ping Caching improvement to prevent rechecking previously checked hosts during the current matchmaking session

*Party splitting may still happen. If you run into this issue, please indicate what your party size was, the number of people in the game, and anything of note (i.e. previous try got matchmaking failed and re-entered playlist)

• 2 weeks later...

BC last gen Plus users used to get exclusive/early Beta access. That was one of the selling points.

This gen = Buy plus + buy last gen game remaster to get access to this gen game multiplayer Beta.

How screwed we are now :(

Sony ko email bhejo :P

There will probably be a open beta for all users

Jese ki vo meri sunege :P

BC last gen Plus users used to get exclusive/early Beta access. That was one of the selling points.

This gen = Buy plus + buy last gen game remaster to get access to this gen game multiplayer Beta.

How screwed we are now :(

Indeed we are.

Archived