Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Fragfest

AL PACINO

@Al Pacino bhai, I played for the first 2-3 days and then I heard newu scream at some guy hahaha then I played alone some more and now I am officially bored of U4. Went back to playing Counter Strike!

@Al Pacino bhai, I played for the first 2-3 days and then I heard newu scream at some guy hahaha then I played alone some more and now I am officially bored of U4. Went back to playing Counter Strike!

Whaaaaaaaatt

Uc4 se bored bhi ho gaye bhai [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

Abhi toh bahut update aane hai

White plug is annoying in game but u use netduma do u also get white plug ?

Plunder can be pretty intense when the opposite team tries. Had some good matches over the last two days :)

lost to this team as we had a random(not skilled but willing to carry the idol without any instructions from us), we played the same team again and won :dance:

This one is against a clan(?) - they kept on going for the objective and it was a really intense match

Not gonna say much, Slaughterhouse 44 Kills, 44 Downs - could've hit 50 downs if I ignored the revives or chose the loadout more appropriately.

is anyone having issues with downloading version 1.03? It about 3.99 GB something and it gets restarts all over again as soon I loose connection/shutdown machine. I have downloaded closed to 6 GB in pieces till now but it never completes.

Anyone encountered this? Looks like servers are taking a sh*t load of traffic right now.

what is this BC :rant: ....still can't get my hands on MP :bandit: ...Sometimes Download size comes to 5 GB then 3.99 GB and 2.5 GB and starts all over again. Is it downloading patch in pieces or separate files of different sizes? :wallbash:

what is this BC :rant: ....still can't get my hands on MP :bandit: ...Sometimes Download size comes to 5 GB then 3.99 GB and 2.5 GB and starts all over again. Is it downloading patch in pieces or separate files of different sizes? :wallbash:

Try deleting the game data and install and start again

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Are f**k with this game yar ... Just finished downloading 1.03 and BC now asking to download 1.04 ... Kya hai ye

Olx pe bech de

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

This is the new feature of ps4

say suppose its a 5gb patch

you download till 2gb and pause it

When you resume it next time it will show patch size of 3gb

once again if you pause at 500mb on next dl it will show 2.5gb and so on

Just download it

if its starting all over gain rebuild database before downloading

It will install without any problem

f6e70283db92fc5726a3aa6e7478bddc.jpg361989668d79438566419fcb7e3a55b6.jpg

played few game with out newuxtreme and praju

Finally Got some kills on score board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems you have been applying my "TIPS" I gave you the other day.

Thanks for making me proud B)

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

This is the new feature of ps4

say suppose its a 5gb patch

you download till 2gb and pause it

When you resume it next time it will show patch size of 3gb

once again if you pause at 500mb on next dl it will show 2.5gb and so on

Just download it

if its starting all over gain rebuild database before downloading

It will install without any problem

Thanks...I got it working.. Let me k*ck some smart a$$ of proclaimed chumps here now.. :spank:

GRENADE PHYSICS TUTORIAL!

Wanted to share my first UC4 tutorial with you all! Hopefully it's a useful one since it is an advanced tutorial that most non competitive players might be unaware of. If you do like it please do share it with a friend or forum or two!

Thanks and enjoy!

Archived