Sign in to follow this  
AL PACINO

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Fragfest

Is this method working?

nope, to download the saves from cloud, it would need the game install to be there on your ps4

great to see all of u old uc2 gang up and active all over again .... have fun guys ... cant wait to join you all in action but not in beta ... only when the game comes .. :P

BTW watched robingamings twitch stream yesterday ... game looks fun. but more emphasis on the team play and coordination ... not so much for the Rambos of the game ... just my first impressions.

Rambos will always find a way to be Rambos

Edited by Keano

Id name

praju61

kdwrecker

aimbot27

xAL_pacLno

kyrpton_02

manav1511

dilli15

newuxtreme(dont know he will come or not)

Ruzinvincible

Please update op with ids of regulars. Just added Surya and Taz, but not sure who else is playing. The xAl_PacLno id is not even on Plus, BC it says "Mama fauji hai" in the about me page. :P Who is aimbot27? Does Krypton have the beta? Also add me: Almost_Random_

Edited by Ph3N0M

Please update op with ids of regulars. Just added Surya and Taz, but not sure who else is playing. The xAl_PacLno id is not even on Plus, BC it says "Mama fauji hai" in the about me page. :P Who is aimbot27? Does Krypton have the beta? Also add me: Almost_Random_

I have plus on differ id aimbot27 is drgp27

^sent request to you as well. Have been playing this for 7 hours straight now, it's very addictive. Though I am now getting my a*s kicked as they now give me matches with more advanced players, I guess due to how many beta points I have accumulated. Will be done for today in about a game or two.

^sent request to you as well. Have been playing this for 7 hours straight now, it's very addictive. Though I am now getting my a*s kicked as they now give me matches with more advanced players, I guess due to how many beta points I have accumulated. Will be done for today in about a game or two.

I will online at night yesterday night 7 hour marthon game play tonight will be play more

good to know that your connection issues are now fixed. I'll accept your friend request when am back home tuesday.

MatchMaking is still 6/10 like every other ND game

but with hardly anyone playing this in my 400 friends list(coz this actually being a paid access)

i can hope for this to get better when millions log in at launch

as usual open psn ports,but ps4 static ip on dmz & open NAT

this helps a lot just like past ND games,CoD & Gears

you are missing on some of the best moments of UC game Harsh.

jaroor harsh bhai.. mama fauji kar dena aaj rat full night. I m gear up with 3-4 pack of red bull taa ki neend naa aye . :fulltite:

yup right harsh paji u r missing the fun ketan also

:( Either beta came at the wrong time or my vacation. :(

I will make an excuse that one of my gaming friend is getting married and I have to go to Ludhiana for 3 days :P Main deepak paaji da viyaah karva dena hun :lol:

Post the selfie taunt video, Surya :)

Holy sh*t!! :rofl:

I can imagine the kind of lukhagiri you guys are doing :P

I can see new screaming at top of his voice for killing people who he downed :rofl: And also him shouting "don't kill them, F**k, F**k"

Edited by Django_3101