In ear earphones for Gym/Sports Usage

jak3072

Hey guys as the title states I need some good in ear earphones to use while I'm in gym.

Budget can be 2-3k

No specific brand preference, they just have to be good..

I don't know if this was the right subforum for this topic, if required please shift it to the desired subforum.

Thank you!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I have been using Sony MDR-XB90EX since almost over a year now. So called Tangle free wire is easy to un-tangle :P I am quite horrible at maintaining or taking care of the wires of my ear phones and usually break them quite often as I run a lot (treadmill / outdoors) But this one has taken a lot of abuse and still going strong.

Good soundstage, bass is good and excellent noise cancellation. Had bought them for 3.5k about a year ago.

I have been using Sony MDR-XB90EX since almost over a year now. So called Tangle free wire is easy to un-tangle [emoji14] I am quite horrible at maintaining or taking care of the wires of my ear phones and usually break them quite often as I run a lot (treadmill / outdoors) But this one has taken a lot of abuse and still going strong.

Good soundstage, bass is good and excellent noise cancellation. Had bought them for 3.5k about a year ago.

Since you've been using them for a long time and do quite a bit of running I guess they're decently sweat resistant.

if u can extend ur budget

sony sports walkman are the best you can get. i have been using those on treadmil since 2 years and also under water. they're the best you can get.

For how much are they?

Plus are they headphones or the wearable mp3 player sony introduced..

just google them

they're wireless hands free. 5-6k. most comfortable. best suited for gym/swimming etc

These??

http://www.amazon.in/Sony-Walkman-NWZW273S-Waterproof-Earbuds/dp/B00I05EG9S?tag=googinhydr18418-21&tag=googinkenshoo-21&ascsubtag=1aef32fc-64fa-40bf-9768-0f6de48c4974

yes good sir

but these never get discounts

so i suggest if you have debit card payback points u get it from ebay + apply coupon. you'll get legit sellers easily for this. ordered twice so far. they all come with sony bill and warranty.

#Afraid I neither have payback points or any coupon.

#Plus it's kinda out of my budget.

#Bcos for 5k I can easily get Klipsch S4 rugged.

they're no doubt good

but i personally wont recommend wired ones if you're gona do lot of running/training in/out of gym

Why is that?? The point of getting "Sports" issue headphones is that they can bear the sweat & wear & tear.

My personal opinion is that if you go to work out in gym then why do you need songs to be played...

I think so that mostly all gyms have a music system in the work out....

And if you just want to show off the its different. ...

Otherwise try to do it without music it will gain more power to your muscles....

This is my preference

My personal opinion is that if you go to work out in gym then why do you need songs to be played...

I think so that mostly all gyms have a music system in the work out....

And if you just want to show off the its different. ...

Otherwise try to do it without music it will gain more power to your muscles....

This is my preference

My gym has its own system, but i do not like the music preference since all they play is Punjabi Music....

For me music is motivation that's all.

Im not trying to show off or sth, its just my preference.

My gym has its own system, but i do not like the music preference since all they play is Punjabi Music....

For me music is motivation that's all.

Im not trying to show off or sth, its just my preference.

Yes every one has a different choices

Archived