Noob Doubt {pls help}

donlesnar

was looking to buy xbox one

1. on amazon found 2 option

500 gb bundle for 34990/-

http://www.amazon.in/Xbox-One-Console-FIFA-DLC/dp/B00M1D1BBQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1448337268&sr=1-1&keywords=xbox+one

and 1TB bundle for 97416/-

http://www.amazon.in/Xbox-One-1TB-Console-Sports/dp/B0136JPBH8/ref=pd_sim_sbs_63_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=51Hx1ui2KYL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=0N6M8A7EFVGW552SWHFM

why is the price difference so much?

is there any old/ new model?

also which one do u guys recommend?

2. next doubt

what is the procedure to use an imported xbox 1 from the US?

i know i need an adapter

but is there any disadvantage while using like that?

will i be able to download and play the game bundle which comes along with that.

Kindly help

Hi, there,

So the second one is just a scam..Ignore it..Currently there are two models, one is 500 GB and other is 1TB with difference being only in the storage space..

The only disadvantage would be Warranty as you won't be able to claim it unless you have means to send it to someone in US...As for the games, the console is region free unlike xbox 360 so you can buy the games from any region.

Amazon always has sale on Xbox One..Couple of days back the Gears of War Bundle was 29,990 so i would suggest you to wait for some sale..Also, it would be wise to buy a 1 TB console.The extra storage is helpful.

Good thing that MS has extended Xbox sales authority to Flipkart ending Amazon's monopoly (Had bad exp with there Promo, had call contact them 6 times to get my free extra controller, out which at 4 times they said there is no such offer. Quite a hassle)

Archived