cant cancel my account

sanjoy

yup fake one...i had to spell it because he couldnt understand by accent...how hard is it to understand "Beverly Hills" in an indian accent?

peace

lol, an indian calling onto say he's from beverly hills....he wouldnt have believed his ears - hence thrice to confirm ;) !

im having the same problem.... cuz now i wanna get ready to get my offline gt online and wanna stop the card being credited each month.... but the f**k up is tht i gave some breast cancer society address as my address while signing up.... wtf do i tell them?? i work for an ngo??

im having the same problem.... cuz now i wanna get ready to get my offline gt online and wanna stop the card being credited each month.... but the f**k up is tht i gave some breast cancer society address as my address while signing up.... wtf do i tell them?? i work for an ngo??

:roflroll2:

Serves you right !! Breast Cancer Society.

yeah or sumtyn like tht.... i didn think bout all this wen i subscribed .... but luckily the card im using is an addon to my moms card and isnt my card so i think il tell her to cancel my card once xbl launches here :D....

@ sanjoy .... post here once u manage to cancel ur account and tell give us an update with the process.... so i could get my story right....

edit : is there any way i can call them from skype :roflroll2:

go to the site, log in, there ull see "xbox live monthly gold membership" under the "your services" column, click on it, then ull see "cancel the service" below the "purchased" column

;)

go to the site, log in, there ull see "xbox live monthly gold membership" under the "your services" column, click on it, then ull see "cancel the service" below the "purchased" column

;)

it ssyd call customer support

tried that...it tells u to call MS support

peace

is there a way i can call them from skype?? otherwise wats the number i should dial via my cellphone .... (plz post here including the calling codes etc) :P

it ssyd call customer support

is there a way i can call them from skype?? otherwise wats the number i should dial via my cellphone .... (plz post here including the calling codes etc) ;)

You can call from Skype, but you will need to purchase SkypeOut credit.

No Yaar ! It wont cost you a lac of rupees. You may run up a bill of 400 to 600 bucks.

ol thts cool.... arre im inquiring so much cuz my sister went to new york for a week and came bak with a bill of 25k LOL :bash:

i use a calling serice,u jus havta call their no.(india) then tell them da no. u wanna call(ne where in da world).they use internet telephony

n yeah u havta 1st make ur account so tat they can send u da bill

Archived