Ni no Kuni 2

rAgHaV

Even I thought it was a June release based on US PSN page. Then saw Jan release in Indian PSN page and was confused. Went to the net and saw a March release. Felt like the US and Indian PSN had engaged in a vegetable market bargaining.

Anyway @CarbonCore Ni no Kuni will not be competing with any of those games you mentioned (with the possible exception of Yakuza 6 where some part of fan-base may overlap). It's a niche game that has it's own fan following. Anyway with even Steam release being available, I will not be surprised if people get Ni no Kuni and other games (like Yakuza 6) both at the same time.

I also should not be surprised if the game delays again. Looks like multiple delays is the fate of this game.

• 1 month later...

Ni no Kuni II To Run at Dynamic 4K/60FPS with HDR on PS4 Pro; Game Will Take 40 Hours Plus Side Content

Players could play the game in dynamic 4K mode on PS4 Pro. Also, resolution and framerate will be dynamic 4K and 60fps.

HDR will be available on PS4.

Some fans have asked whether a Ni No Kuni remaster for PlayStation 4 is a possibility. is that something you might consider?

Currently, it is undecided but I’m happy to hear these requests from fan players.

Can't wait. 01aOagb.png 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, roun90 said:

I'll be pissed off if it doesn't release here, as this is one game I want to get the physical version of. Even if it doesn't release officially here, I at least hope retailers bring in Gulf copies, like they did with Dragon Ball Fighter Z.

You might get copies in grey market but given how online retail has devoured the games market, I doubt even grey market shops are importing such niche games these days.

6 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

You might get copies in grey market but given how online retail has devoured the games market, I doubt even grey market shops are importing such niche games these days.

A retailer near my place gets games from UAE. He said some time ago, that he could source niche Japanese games for me, if I wanted to order, as he has people regularly travelling there. Hopefully, he can get through to get a physical copy of this. He should, since he asked whether I wanted Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory; and there's no way this game is more niche than that.

5 minutes ago, roun90 said:

A retailer near my place gets games from UAE. He said some time ago, that he could source niche Japanese games for me, if I wanted to order, as he has people regularly travelling there. Hopefully, he can get through to get a physical copy of this. He should, since he asked whether I wanted Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory; and there's no way this game is more niche than that.

Where are you located? Delhi?

On 10/02/2018 at 1:02 PM, roun90 said:

Nice; Can's Wait myself. Ni no kuni was an epic game that tugged at your heartstrings. The more I hear about this game, the more excited I get. Looks like the devs are putting all they have into this.

Yeah 1st part was magical and one of the most gorgeous games ever.. Only okami artstyle comes close imo :P This with HDR 4k is going to look insane.