Secret Santa Gifts Thread - 2015

Snake

:console: I am also waiting for my santa to shower me with XBOXes and mclarens and mercedes(es?)

r u the one?

fk those things..... first gift came and its awesome

i love it!!!! just want to know who he is so aisa likha :P

Hopefully you like it - there's more on the way. Trust Amazon to deliver things separately in the incorrect order.

Given that my participation in the forums has been patchy I have no idea what you kids like nowadays. So enjoy - this will give you wisdom to spout when you are on a fragfest.

Hopefully you like it - there's more on the way. Trust Amazon to deliver things separately in the incorrect order.

Given that my participation in the forums has been patchy I have no idea what you kids like nowadays. So enjoy - this will give you wisdom to spout when you are on a fragfest.

Thank you so much... :cheers::panic::hug::kisstogether:

About the comment earlier i just posted to see who was it :P sorry !!

Got mine as welllll :D:wOOtjumpy:

The game was on my to buy list :) Thank you soooooooo much Santa :) Now please reveal yourself :)

Sent from my OnePlus One

Glad you liked it. Was waiting for other gift to reach but that will be fashionably late(read after New Year) so thought might as well post now.

Cheers

Glad you liked it. Was waiting for other gift to reach but that will be fashionably late(read after New Year) so thought might as well post now.

Cheers

Thanks a lot mate :) Already started playing :D Wishing you a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! :)

Sent from my OnePlus One

LogiH28.jpg

qxWuoSU.jpg

The latest two to arrive and a cryptic message to boot.

Seriously awesome choices. I love batman. I have had my eyes on that keychain for a while now.

Now if these are the last of the gifts then please reveal yourself so i can properly thank you :wub:

My banta should receive his first gift anyday now.

And his second and final gift sadly will reach post the new year since it's an import.

And as for my Santa, I got two awesome blurays :dance: big hero 6 and minions :hug:

Thanks a ton!

Now reveal yourself :chair:

My banta should receive his first gift anyday now.

And his second and final gift sadly will reach post the new year since it's an import.

And as for my Santa, I got two awesome blurays :dance: big hero 6 and minions :hug:

Thanks a ton!

Now reveal yourself :chair:

pics :threatenlumber:

Archived