Streaming Services thread

Aftrunner

22 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

^ yep, call them and say you can't find the office?

I see what you did there ! 

Had a chat with a CA and well my ISP is having some issue as my IP is showing up as US. Have the same issue with Hotstar too. So need to sort it with them. Had a Steve Carell level meltdown when I couldnt find the show :wacko:

13 minutes ago, adity said:

Could you try Netflix and check if US catalog is showing. This could be a blessing in disguise. 

Haven't resubbed Netflix, but I just checked and it does state that to Restart Membership Monthly Price is: Basic $7.99 / Standard $10.99 / Premium $13.99. Basically showing me the rates in USD rather than INR. My Prime content is still showing the India catalog though :/

Correction: I just quickly checked on Amazon US Website, I can watch some of the Prime Originals....Fortitude/Hand of God / Tin Star / Mad Dogs / Sneaky Pete. Dont know if any of these are in Prime India Catalog. 

Edited by sid_008

14 hours ago, sid_008 said:

Haven't resubbed Netflix, but I just checked and it does state that to Restart Membership Monthly Price is: Basic $7.99 / Standard $10.99 / Premium $13.99. Basically showing me the rates in USD rather than INR. My Prime content is still showing the India catalog though :/

Correction: I just quickly checked on Amazon US Website, I can watch some of the Prime Originals....Fortitude/Hand of God / Tin Star / Mad Dogs / Sneaky Pete. Dont know if any of these are in Prime India Catalog. 

only hand of god and sneaky pete on Indian prime

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, adity said:

Come on, man. It's pretty bad. The movie had good cinematography but the story had no substance whatsoever. 

I think it earned good money only because of its manufactured controversy. 

It is not bad in my opinion. Story was pretty average but rest everyrhing was very good. Overall, movie wasn't bad, certainly not awful.

Come on, man. It's pretty bad. The movie had good cinematography but the story had no substance whatsoever. 
I think it earned good money only because of its manufactured controversy. 
story is barely there.. but i just rewatched it just for ranveers performance.. and sheer hard work and dedication towards the project seen in every frame of the film.. such films need to be appreciated or else we will always keep getting crap like forthcoming race 3..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, sobbii said:

story is barely there.. but i just rewatched it just for ranveers performance.. and sheer hard work and dedication towards the project seen in every frame of the film.. such films need to be appreciated or else we will always keep getting crap like forthcoming race 3..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Pretty much. As i said, story is meh but movie isn't lacking in any other thing be it bg score, cinematography, visuals, performances etc. At the end, i was fairly entertained.

Edited by Sach4life

In which device are you watching amazon prime ? I use phone or pc/browser (TV connected to pc). I am thinking of getting fire tv stick or some other alternate android tv box like Mi TV Box 3. I don't have Netflix sub yet, I primarily watch amazon prime, youtube in my limited free time. I feel amazon fire stick bit low on spec, not sure why amazon tv is not yet launch in India?