Streaming Services thread

Aftrunner

On 27/03/2018 at 9:02 AM, adity said:

No, it is a god awful movie. 

I only saw first 10 minutes of it (not counting 5 mins of logos, disclaimers and credits) and they were filled with so many bizarre and absurd moments, like someone trying hard to be artsy and irrational and failing miserably. And that CG ostrich legit had me laughing, how can you have such terrible CG in big budget movie in 2018?  

1 hour ago, adity said:

Also, I'm tired of Ranveer Singh's shtick. It was cool the first couple of times but there are only so many times I can tolerate him being loud and obnoxious. 

He just acts like an idiot now. Wierd a*s clothes, overacting - I wonder how people even tolerate him anymore.

His initial movies were really good though.

27 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

You don't have top and bottom black Bars while watching Altered Carbon in 4K DV?

Ah, my bad. Yes, it seems to have black bars on 4K TV. 2.00 : 1 (UHD) ratio.

Saw it on PC and it didn't have black bars. 

4 hours ago, Mr.HaPPineSS said:

Could someone confirm if Nord Vpn still works for Netflix to watch other region content?
As I plan to get a Nord Subscription.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes it works and sometimes while watching you will get an "you are using proxy" message. It's not perfect and hence not recommended.

Source: I use Nord VPN.

• Like 2

Sometimes it works and sometimes while watching you will get an "you are using proxy" message. It's not perfect and hence not recommended.
Source: I use Nord VPN.

Oh well, I did go through there website. They have some specific list for netflix access which seems to work flawless. But I guess I ll try it out as they have free trail.

Netflix should reduce price or they are dead in india atleast. They should opt for episodic periodic broadcast also. Stranger things is huge in India but many like me would have used 1 month free sub and cancelled.

Prime and Hotstar combined is cheaper than Netflix a month. Good content on prime now.

Young Sheldon was awesome.

1 hour ago, Mr.HaPPineSS said:

Oh well, I did go through there website. They have some specific list for netflix access which seems to work flawless. But I guess I ll try it out as they have free trail.

Link for that list

Currently I am going to replace my dth with a streaming service simce it is cheap and ad free so anyone recommend me a streaming service with a 24 hr ad free live news(must include local news,live discussion etc) and sports channel

• 2 weeks later...

Yo.

If you have a Citi CC you can get Hotstar premium free for 6 months. 100% cashback for Citi CC owners.

It doesnt have a ton of films and tv shows but almost everything it has is really good.