Streaming Services thread

Aftrunner

Hostar lets you watch live tv on certain channels. I was watching F1 fp1 on star select hd 2 on mobile. However, you cannot watch live channels on hotstar app on firetv stick? WTF is wrong with Hotstar. 

• Like 1

Hostar lets you watch live tv on certain channels. I was watching F1 fp1 on star select hd 2 on mobile. However, you cannot watch live channels on hotstar app on firetv stick? WTF is wrong with Hotstar. 

I searched on firestick and was only able to find Canadian Gp and no other completed races sad [emoji24]
Guess maybe they ll start adding from the now on hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Mr.HaPPineSS said:

I searched on firestick and was only able to find Canadian Gp and no other completed races sad emoji24.png
Guess maybe they ll start adding from the now on hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah again Bs from Hotstar they only keep last one race. They will keep French GP until the next one. 

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Raazi and other movies up already 

Raazi was supposed to be up tomorrow on Prime Day. All other movies and stand up comedy was supposed to be added since 10th and they did

1 hour ago, Playstationdude said:

I buy a subscription for a month after all the content I want to watch has accumulated. But yeah, I understand this might not work for everyone.

Yeah, it's a pretty bad scenario. Disney is coming out with its own streaming service soon too. This is basically going to fragment the market again and push people to pirate content rather than pay for it.

I buy a subscription for a month after all the content I want to watch has accumulated. But yeah, I understand this might not work for everyone.
i will just keep using netflix and prime and ahem the sh*t out of everything else...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• 11 months later...

I am not able to stream most shows on hotstar properly on my LG TV app. The picture is too jerky and moves in frames.

Some shows like live cricket and masterchef australia are streaming fine while most others are not

Wrote to hotstar and they asked me to run a speedtest on a link. They are saying my Internet conenction is bsing routed through Denmark hence the playback issue. 

This seems wierd as some shows are running fine. Further those same shows are running fine using the same connection on my Laptop.

Yet Hotstar is insisting its an internet connection issue. 

As far as I can see lg webos only has hotstar 1.0 version app.

Any suggestions?