Streaming Services thread

Aftrunner

Yup, these charges are generally "held" but never "posted". So, you will get that sms but you will see that they don't appear in your cc statement.

Some folks do actually charge and then put it back though, in which case you would generally lose 1-2 rupees as conversion fees :/

@ank obviously.

i signed from my iphone, so it doesnt charge you anything. it just links to your itunes ac and tells the date (one month later) when you'll be charged.

Doesn't itunes charge an additional fee, if you subscribe through it?

Also make you you let the video load up after that. It's got this weird thing where it starts in SD and then moves to HD after a.minute or two.

On my TV, I experience the same - moves to HD in about a minute - but only for the first video I load.

Canada is the best so far IMO

you have to look for countries that don't have much access to physical media

And one more thing that Canada Netflix will have...

The latest Star Wars movie.

Doesnt stream in HD on my Ps4. I have 100mbps connection and netflix works flawlessly on my sony TV app and on pc. But not on ps4. Help plz. I have a wired connection

it starts initially in SD and after few seconds/mins it goes HD.. Alternatively just put the settings in your ac to play in HD only, the default is set to auto

it starts initially in SD and after few seconds/mins it goes HD.. Alternatively just put the settings in your ac to play in HD only, the default is set to auto

I watched an entire episode, didnt switch to hd.

I will try changing the settings.