Streaming Services thread

Aftrunner

In the reddit photo you can clearly see the video resolution as 1080p, though they were testing it in the back end it wasn't available for the viewers. Last night they added it for us in TOGO, the video resolution in OnlyTech's article shows it is now 4k.

Yes it was only showing in resolution display resolution was still 1080p and there were lot of tweets and they confirmed they are testing 

Edited by DinJo

• 2 weeks later...
I guess its only on android then. No support for webOs.

Seems to be the case. Probably will get it at a later date as Android covers more number of TV sets in India compared to webos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, adity said:

WebOS app is hilariously retarded. Like if you try to do something with the magic remote cursor, you can't select anything with it. You have to wait for it to disappear and do what you want with the direction buttons. 

I havent faced this issue with either of my TV. Maybe it was a model specific issue?

1 minute ago, AtheK said:

ya they took like eon ages to get the app to the tv first, i just use firestick anyway.

There's a difference in colors, specially Netlfix, when using FS 4k and native WebOS app. The latter looks much better. 

Apple tv looks the same. 

I've to check Prime/HS. 

4 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

There's a difference in colors, specially Netlfix, when using FS 4k and native WebOS app. The latter looks much better. 

Apple tv looks the same. 

I've to check Prime/HS. 

Maybe but I find using FS overall easier, hate this LG sh*t where they just give up on older tvs after a year. 

Edited by AtheK

56 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Maybe but I find using FS overall easier, hate this LG sh*t where they just give up on older tvs after a year. 

Apple TV came to older WebOS, bro. I think only Sony liv is missing. Heck, even MUBI is present. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2020 at 11:52 AM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Apple tv looks the same. 

I've to check Prime/HS. 

This is true. I find most of the WebOS apps show much better PQ compared to fire stick/android versions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shantz said:

This is true. I find most of the WebOS apps show much better PQ compared to fire stick/android versions.

more then the PQ i have noticed the sound to be better/louder from native webos App while playing on my Denon receiver.