Streaming Services thread

Aftrunner

On 9/11/2019 at 6:44 AM, DinJo said:

LOL people paying for pirate links it's the worst thing one can do 

RD and Premiumize is whole different level :) its something like once you get it you cant live without it ;) , its superfast and not only pirate link what u thinking you get everything with it . Premium download, Cloud storage , usenet feature , fastest streaming on any device and almost any content you wanna see 4KHDR quality or highest bitrate quality of private trackers . Without it i feel my Nvidia shield is just useless .

Edited by Pshycho_TXC

• 1 month later...

Hbo announced its new hbo max streaming service..

15 usd per month.. Launching in 2020..

Will house everything wb and dc..

Wb may discontinue the dc streaming service.

Live action green lantern tv show will be on hbo max..

Also got prequel which was ordered directly into a series without even a pilot titled House of the Dragon will be on hbo max..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5c1e737b588a8f26af73d61cced0fb9f.jpg

8 hours ago, sobbii said:

5c1e737b588a8f26af73d61cced0fb9f.jpg

Honestly after the fiasco that was the last season, I don't think I'll bother spending time. What's the point of building up a universe that's rich with characters to end it in the most idiotic way possible :|

Honestly after the fiasco that was the last season, I don't think I'll bother spending time. What's the point of building up a universe that's rich with characters to end it in the most idiotic way possible :|
I think hbo knows it aswell and won't drop the ball twice..

They cancelled the other prequel whose pilot was shot..

The one that had naomi Watts casted..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

tv+ so far:

1. Morning Show is really great. Watched the first episode and I want to watch more.

2. Dickinson is also great. Funny, Quirky and unique compared to the shows I watch.

3. I don't like See. I couldnt watch after the first 20 minutes, I dont really find post apocalyptic series where they behave like tribals engrossing. Like The 100, that show I dropped after 1 season.

4. For All Mankind is very America space race centric and since I dont have much knowledge about that history, I dont find it really interesting. I will give it another chance because it has Booty Spivot.

2 minutes ago, adity said:

For eg? 

Was watching Book of Eli via VPN because it wasn't available but I left it halfway through. Today I resumed it without VPN expecting an error but it just continued from where left it. Tried to re-watch Seven the other day but wasn't available, now it is. Same with Hush and Gerald's Game.

15 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Was watching Book of Eli via VPN because it wasn't available but I left it halfway through. Today I resumed it without VPN expecting an error but it just continued from where left it. Tried to re-watch Seven the other day but wasn't available, now it is. Same with Hush and Gerald's Game.

Book of Eli added yesterday in Indian region: https://unogs.com/video/?v=70114342

Edited by Engineer