Aftrunner

Streaming Services thread

So whats the scene with Apple tv plus sub? I was browsing on my fire stick and it seems to have a f**kton of new movies such as far from home, dora, hobbs and shaw,etc. Are these all included in the 99rs membership or do you need to rent each movie separately?

5 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

No it will be on Hotstar and they are going to take their own sweet time. Till then it's Ahoy matey.

As someone who is paying for Hotstar, its always Ahoy matey time. Absolute dogshit streaming quality and the app forgets where I am in an episode half the time. :doh: 

No way in hell I am renewing for next year. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

As someone who is paying for Hotstar, its always Ahoy matey time. Absolute dogshit streaming quality and the app forgets where I am in an episode half the time. :doh: 

Using the WebOS app for it, and it's absolute dogshit. Forget the streaming quality, even the user interface is retarded.

17 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Yup. My sub expired a few days ago. Not planning on renewing it anytime soon.

1 hour ago, quixote_1989 said:

Using the WebOS app for it, and it's absolute dogshit. Forget the streaming quality, even the user interface is retarded.

I have it just cos of cricket. 

BTW endgame starts streaming from tomorrow, so maybe Disney + also starts from tomorrow. 

Edited by AtheK

1 hour ago, quixote_1989 said:

Me, for all the HBO stuff. I so wish they had chosen to tie up with Amazon at least, if not Netflix.

That was never gonna happen. Your best bet was probably Zee or Sony Live or something similar. 

21 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

The streaming quality I can live with since it's mostly on the phone running in the background while I work. What's annoying is the second part. Ffs not being able to pick up from where you left is annoying as hell, not to mention the absolutely retarded search. 

49 minutes ago, Aercy said:

I just got 7 days trial after paying 1 buck. Rs.590 a month or 5,900 for a year was the option that was given to me.

How ? It's showing unavailable to me.