Titanfall 2

Heaven Angel

And the trailer is running at 60fps.... Hmmmm....

A trailer can be sped up, remember the Arkham Knight fiasco.

Great news though I dont think it will have dedicated servers this time :(

If the PC does not have a half-decent lobby system or some form of transparent match-making system the game might as well not come out on the platform.

Could be good. The main problem with the first game was that it was super light on content. Fix that and they have a winner.

They wont be using Source engine again though, I think. Frostbite maybe?

^ High probability of FROSTBITE because EA wants to standardise that across the board me thinks.

The only problem being that if there is not enough work put into it, we can have a repeat performance of BattleField 4, which was not exactly a high point for the engine / studio / publisher /game, plus any and all destruction will tax resources heavily.

Could be good. The main problem with the first game was that it was super light on content. Fix that and they have a winner.

Still, without any control on the rotation of maps, or which region you will be chucked into, it is not ideal and the user base being themselves will not take to it kindly.

Edited by ALPHA17

^ High probability of FROSTBITE because EA wants to standardise that across the board me thinks.

The only problem being that if there is not enough work put into it, we can have a repeat performance of BattleField 4, which was not exactly a high point for the engine / studio / publisher /game, plus any and all destruction will tax resources heavily.

Still, without any control on the rotation of maps, or which region you will be chucked into, it is not ideal and the user base being themselves will not take to it kindly.

You could chose your region in the first game. The map thing never bothered me much because all of them very really good. But yeah, no server browser is always a problem when it comes to selling on the PC.

There is no way this is a repeat of the buggy BF4. Thats almost a meme now. Since BF 4, EA has done BF Hardline and SW BF and both were pretty bug free at launch. I dont see why this should be different.

I wouldnt mind them sticking to Source though. It wasnt jaw dropping to lock at but it played really smooth.

damn .....that's so good :wub: .....seeing after such a long time

even i feel like reinstalling......but ah well :P

also,just noticed the OP has a trailer as well :P (noticed it now hehe) ,hopefully there will be a campaign this time

PS4 also :rofl:

watchu lol'ing at beech :eyebrow: i used to play with the 360 controller on the pc,bastards could have easily made a ps3 version of it :| but noooooo...MS only
Edited by kold_war

• 4 weeks later...

Coming this year itself.

As part of its latest earning report, EA revealed Titanfall 2 is scheduled for a fiscal Q3 release. That period spans from October 2016 through the end of December 2016.

Keep in mind another major EA shooter--Battlefield 1--is scheduled for release on October 21. EA presumably would want to offer some space between the two games (not to mention Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in November), making a late November or December release seem likely, but that's merely speculation at this point.