Titanfall 2

Heaven Angel

Has the pre-load begun for Origin? If anyone has any idea?

Those who are playing Battlefield, being unbiased, is it better to invest in Titanfall 2 than Battlefield 1??

Dice is charging almost 80% of the price of the Standard Edition for the Premium Season Pass, that too where the Standard Edition is expensive in respect to domestic prices on Steam. The French and Russian army DLC should have been given free of charge considering they were an integral part in the First World War. Moreover by the time the last batch of DLC releases, it will be time for a new Battlefield game.

Respawn on the other hand is asking for a one-time investment (equally expensive like Battlefield 1) and all the future DLC including Maps, Weapons, Game Modes are free. Kudos to the developer in this day and age of blatant cash-grab.

I haven't been actively invested in Battlefield multiplayer since Bad Company 2. Critical acclaim for Battlefield 1 has renewed my interest and would love to dive back.

On the other hand, I have never played a Titanfall game before so no idea what to expect. Should have tried the first Titanfall from the Origin access, nevertheless all round appreciation for good SP campaign and MP makes me intrigued for Titanfall 2.

Would love to have opinion of both the series regulars.

Has the pre-load begun for Origin? If anyone has any idea?

Those who are playing Battlefield, being unbiased, is it better to invest in Titanfall 2 than Battlefield 1??

Dice is charging almost 80% of the price of the Standard Edition for the Premium Season Pass, that too where the Standard Edition is expensive in respect to domestic prices on Steam. The French and Russian army DLC should have been given free of charge considering they were an integral part in the First World War. Moreover by the time the last batch of DLC releases, it will be time for a new Battlefield game.

Respawn on the other hand is asking for a one-time investment (equally expensive like Battlefield 1) and all the future DLC including Maps, Weapons, Game Modes are free. Kudos to the developer in this day and age of blatant cash-grab.

I haven't been actively invested in Battlefield multiplayer since Bad Company 2. Critical acclaim for Battlefield 1 has renewed my interest and would love to dive back.

On the other hand, I have never played a Titanfall game before so no idea what to expect. Should have tried the first Titanfall from the Origin access, nevertheless all round appreciation for good SP campaign and MP makes me intrigued for Titanfall 2.

Would love to have opinion of both the series regulars.

PC or console?

Don't buy season pass right now....wait and see how community reacts to the 1st DLC i.e. player counts, number of servers with DLC maps, etc.

Yeah if you are going to buy TF2 on the PC, makes sense to buy it now that you can play MP for a bit. BF1 is gonna have players for a long time, so you can hold that off easily and not lose out on half the game if you buy next year. This on the other hand will be a ghost town in a month. So if its just SP that interests you, might as well wait a while till its dirt cheap. Its got bomba written all over it so price should drop pretty fast.

Edited by Aftrunner

Can one expect the season pass to be discounted in future sales or likewise??

No sale on the Season Pass, ever.

They will dole out the extra maps at the end of the products lifecycle.

Game is getting phenomenonal reviews,but still not many people are excited for TF2. BF1 getting all the love.

I guess ppl are waiting to see how the MP turns out in the next 2-3 months. If it continues to attract players then, maybe it is OK to jump in then.

Some balls to release this game between battlefield and CoD. Could have released this game in December. Most of them would be bit fatigued with the big franchises by then.