Titanfall 2

Heaven Angel

Game is crazy awesome. Totally fixes everything wrong with beta. Oh and they went full retard with unlocks this time after TF1 criticism lol...

Had to swith to EU servers from Singapore though to find anything other than Bounty Hunter mode..

Pro tip- use Evolved controller layout and wallrun+bunny hop the sh*t out of opponents. :D

P.S. Guns seem plenty now, IIRC TF1 had very few of them.

This and BF1 didnt disappoint.

Played a few matches today, think I saw Laughingman777 in there somewhere.

@Keano: no probs with net code. Hit detection is good, so is ping...anything from 75/90 - 150

How is matchmaking on PC? I am planning to pick it up if the net code is good.

Source engine, it was the best out of box solution. You should not have major latency issues.

Match making, I think the owners of the game are your best bet.

Played a few matches today, think I saw Laughingman777 in there somewhere.

@Keano: no probs with net code. Hit detection is good, so is ping...anything from 75/90 - 150

Yeah... Good games. Still getting a feel for the map layout. In some cases the corridors are frustrating when they open in the opposite direction to where you entered from...

Single player is pretty good.. MP is awesome gameplay/netcode/ping/movement wise. But can't find players in any mode other than bounty hunt :( Not sure if that's because of our region and there's no option to change region.

It's region issue . Not many players in Asian region.

BF and COD more popular here.

Iam not gonna make same mistake that I made TF1. I bought it for 60$ and within 2months it was available for 20$ on all stores. This game won't last for long once Cod is out.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Single player is pretty good.. MP is awesome gameplay/netcode/ping/movement wise. But can't find players in any mode other than bounty hunt :( Not sure if that's because of our region and there's no option to change region.

Switch to EU servers. To do that press SQUARE when in main menu(the one where you select SP/MP) and choose.