Titanfall 2

Heaven Angel

Bought it! 1800 is a pretty sweet price and hard to say no to.

It really was incredibly dumb not putting it on EA access though. Then again, it probably saved me money. If I loved it on EA access I woulda bought it full price.

where can i get it for rs 1800 ?

Oh man. Played a few hours of MP and looks like they must have fixed the movement cause it feels just like TF1 i.e GOD TIER. No other game (except Halo 5 I think) gets the feel of player movement that right. It makes the CoD games feel like cheap knock offs.

Map design is pretty hit and miss though.

Looks like Asian servers are gonna be not an option for long. But EU servers are pretty playable if not perfect. So hopefully it should some legs.

Havent even touched the campaign yet.

Campaign is getting lot of praise

Edited by WhiteWolf

Oh man. Played a few hours of MP and looks like they must have fixed the movement cause it feels just like TF1 i.e GOD TIER. No other game (except Halo 5 I think) gets the feel of player movement that right. It makes the CoD games feel like cheap knock offs.

Map design is pretty hit and miss though.

Looks like Asian servers are gonna be not an option for long. But EU servers are pretty playable if not perfect. So hopefully it should some legs.

Havent even touched the campaign yet.

The SP is really good

"We will have no in-game currency exchange. No locked loot boxes, crafting shards or pay-to-win weaponry. No RNG. If you see something you like, you buy it and that’s it."

Well, thank you!

Angel City’s Most Wanted [all content below will be FREE]:

• Angel City map: A fan favorite map from Titanfall 1 is reborn for Titanfall 2.
    • Fans that pre-ordered Titanfall 2 will get access to the Angel City map starting on November 30. All other players will get access to the Angel City map starting on December 3rd.
  • Wingman Elite Pistol
  • Titan Kits: Get more customization for your Titan with these all new kits.
    • Ion: Refraction Lens
      • Splitter Rifle splits 5 ways
    • Scorch: Scorched Earth
      • Flame Core ignites the ground, leaving thermite in its wake
    • Northstar: Threat Optics
      • Enemies are highlighted while zooming in
    • Tone: Burst Loader
      • Aiming allows the 40mm to store up to 3 shots to burst fire
    • Legion: Hidden Compartment
      • Power Shot has two charges
    • Ronin: Phase Reflex
      • When doomed, Ronin phases out of danger
  • Pilot Execution: Inner Pieces
    • Phase into an unsuspecting victim
  • Stats screen
  • FAQ menu
  • In-game store

Angel City’s Most Wanted is just the beginning of our support for Titanfall 2. We will have more drops that will differ in size and scope but the additional maps, modes, and weapons available will continue to be free. We’ll be revealing just what these are next year but in the meantime here’s what kind of events and updates you can expect from us for 2016:

FRONTIER NEWS NETWORK – 11.22.2016

Edited by Heaven Angel

No good enough, as in sell point (which was the discussion) compared to Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty. Even if those games are bad, they will simply do well because they are established franchise over years.

TitanFall is still new and it'll take a lot of time before it becomes one major franchise; which is what EA is trying to do.

I have already stated the game is good in its own terms. The campaign is great despite short. Don't know about multiplayer as I'm not into it.

(Second, EA is fine with sales. Only the fans(?) are upset because it is not selling one and bashing on EA. Personally, we will surely see TitanFall 3 and more in future, and I hope it does.)

No good enough, as in sell point (which was the discussion) compared to Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty. Even if those games are bad, they will simply do well because they are established franchise over years.

TitanFall is still new and it'll take a lot of time before it becomes one major franchise; which is what EA is trying to do.

I have already stated the game is good in its own terms. The campaign is great despite short. Don't know about multiplayer as I'm not into it.

(Second, EA is fine with sales. Only the fans(?) are upset because it is not selling one and bashing on EA. Personally, we will surely see TitanFall 3 and more in future, and I hope it does.)

Yeah, I agree with you. It cannot compete with sales of those games just yet but considering its a relatively new IP compared to the other two, its doing fairly well and as EA said they are aiming for long term sales and DAUs that means they are fairly confident that the sales will increase.

How is the player population on PC now ? Who plays MP on PC here ?

Not great. Its not dead yet but I figure unless it gets some pretty decent sales in the next couple of months it will be.

You can get Team DM on EU servers pretty easy no matter what time of the day. Rest of the gametypes take a while to find a match if it finds one at all.

Asia servers are pretty dead most of the times.

Ping on those EU servers?

Depends on your ISP. With mine, I ping between 160-190 on most EU servers. Its not CSGO so TF2 is pretty playable at those pings.

Plus it helps that most of those servers have a decent noob population. Asian servers (no matter what the game) have a pretty high skill ceiling. Even with worse ping I do better on EU servers on this and BF.