Titanfall 2

Heaven Angel

I am getting very high pings 250ish ..although on the main menu it shows the selected server is Singapore 75 ms... Any idea how to decrease pings

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

I have the same problem on PS4 too. Since I don't find many players in Asian servers, I switch to London as my data centre which shows that I have a ping of 130ms in the main menu, but when I jump in game, it shows 300 ping

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

I have the same problem on PS4 too. Since I don't find many players in Asian servers, I switch to London as my data centre which shows that I have a ping of 130ms in the main menu, but when I jump in game, it shows 300 ping

Anybody playing on ps4 having any solution to this ? ...

Gameplay is really fun but it's very difficult to play with high pings

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Already bored of TF2 multiplayer... :yawn:

Well, I do see a lot of them losing interest over time. As a result, I can't find many players playing on Asian servers. A game as good as this doesn't deserve this. Whereas on the other end, people are still playing cod infinite warfare[emoji35]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is nowhere mentioned it's released on wiiU. Not on the website, not on Wikipedia, nowhere.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Wikipedia is no more trustworthy. They stopped updating it since Trump won the US elections.

Wikipedia is no more trustworthy. They stopped updating it since Trump won the US elections.

:lol:

I even got PMs asking for sharing the game files.. Now I'm starting to worry that people really have no clue here..

Edited by goDofWar_skr

^ Yes it does.

Not sure about controls and which controllers are natively supported on ORIGIN right now although they should be technically compatible with both the XBox and DualShock.

Also, no idea how many here bought it on PC and are still playing it.