Titanfall 2

Heaven Angel

2 hours ago, prime.echo said:

Do we have an active titanfall 2 community here? Really hooked to the game and would love to play regularly with people i know.

Welcome to the forum. GQSGu3D.png 

The Titanfall 2 scene isn't really active here. But you can try your luck by forming a group. Make a thread under connect section or try posting on IVG community wall on PSN. 

16 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

The game deserves more attention. They have done an incredible job with post launch content. Shame the player base is diminishing. 

The playerbase is actually increasing from what i've seen myself(I play most days) and also as per their blog. :) So theres good news there! :)

7 hours ago, adity said:

Anyone plays it on ps4? We could get into the co op mode. This game is soo fun. Definitely one of the best games of the generation. I hope the low sales don't kill its prospects for a sequel.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

I try to get on this game most days time permitting. Play it every weekend. My goto game right now till fifa and destiny maybe.

On 7/18/2017 at 1:16 PM, Joe Cool said:

The game deserves more attention. They have done an incredible job with post launch content. Shame the player base is diminishing. 

Not the only EA game. BF1 is struggling badly on PC. Player count is going down everyday. All these multiplat games I buy on PC and they suffer the most on it but console is for exclusive only so I don't know. Dice fu*ked up Battlefield series pretty good...hopefully Star Wars 2 turns out to be good. I need a MP game to play. :(

Funny how those quickly things changed. Battlefield used to dominate on PC but looking at current stats, it seems to be doing worst. 

Currently online players (Total: 58,743):

PC - 9,003

Peak 24h - 21,600

XBOXONE - 19,919

Peak 24h - 47,821

PS4 - 29,821

Peak 24h - 64,374

Battlefront II won't be any different. Awesome launch on all platforms but PC community will slowly fade away within few months. The problem is, most of the PC crowd is still prefers Steam. 

BF 4 had more active players on PC few weeks ago compared to BF1. If you check Dice forum, you will see why hardcore BF fans are unhappy ~ limited weapons (only 4 and all get unlocked by level 3 and yes NO attachments), limited vehicles, bad map design, etc, etc. It is just one off case and hopefully Dice won't repeat the same mistake again. Also paid DLCs are not helping but I won't say they are bad because BF3/4 did great on PC...so it is just BF1 thing-y. Console guys are different...they always latch on games and sux them to core. Last gen had such players and so does this gen.

Since Star Wars 2 will not have any paid DLCs, I think PC guys will switch. BF1 is so odd...doesnt feel like a battlefield game at all.

Edited by kaka_messi

^ Battlefront 2 will have micro-transactions with stat changing buffs. Would be amazing to see the balance equation get tossed out the window cause some kid swiped his card for $100 worth of premium buffs. 

5 hours ago, kaka_messi said:

BF 4 had more active players on PC few weeks ago compared to BF1. If you check Dice forum, you will see why hardcore BF fans are unhappy ~ limited weapons (only 4 and all get unlocked by level 3 and yes NO attachments), limited vehicles, bad map design, etc, etc. It is just one off case and hopefully Dice won't repeat the same mistake again. Also paid DLCs are not helping but I won't say they are bad because BF3/4 did great on PC...so it is just BF1 thing-y. Console guys are different...they always latch on games and sux them to core. Last gen had such players and so does this gen.

Since Star Wars 2 will not have any paid DLCs, I think PC guys will switch. BF1 is so odd...doesnt feel like a battlefield game at all.

Yeah it is the game rather than the series. BF1 was a MASSIVE disappointment. Once they make a proper good BF game like BF4 the player count will come back. 

I dont think Battlefront is gonna do anything though. That series isnt really a major thing anyway. 

Titanfall 2 horde mode is awesome. I played 5 matches back to back. It's super addictive and fun. 

Game is not dead. It took my like 10 seconds to find players on XboxOne.  They have added so much free stuff it's crazy.  I hope players will give this game one more chance.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Man it is f**king hard if you play with Randoms on Normal difficulty. We got close to the last wave ending but lost. The Nuke titans one shotting you is f**king brutal. 

Lotta fun though. The support this game has had post release (for free mind you) has been amazing. Thank you Respawn. <3

Edited by Aftrunner

In addition to access to all DLC maps, modes, and weapons released so far, the Ultimate Edition comes packed with more good stuff. You’ll get instant access to all the Titanfall 2 Digital Deluxe Edition content, including:

• Scorch and Ion Prime Titan skins
  • Deluxe Edition Warpaint skin for 6 Titans
  • Deluxe Edition Camo that can be applied to all Titans, Pilots, and Weapons.
  • Deluxe Edition Nose Art for 6 Titans
  • Deluxe Edition Callsign

We’ll also include a Jump Starter Pack for new players to get a head start on the action:

• All Titans unlocked
  • All Pilot tacticals unlocked
  • 10 Double XP tokens
  • 500 credits to start that you can spend to unlock gear and cosmetics
  • As an extra bonus, Ultimate Edition buyers will also get the Underground R-201 ELITE Warpaint

In addition, we’ve also announced that Titanfall 2 will also be made available for EA Access and Origin Access players in The Vault! Now EA Access members will be able to play Titanfall 2 to their heart’s content.

• 2 weeks later...

The game was successful, it sold well, but it didn’t quite sell as well as it should have. Maybe because it was super crowded, the pricing was aggressive–it was a rough window to launch our game. But we’ve got a really great fanbase. There’s not really much negativity or acidity compared to other communities, so I’m very thankful for that. It’s important for us to keep the franchise going. “We’re doing more Titanfall,” which is the quote I’m supposed to say.

It’s a delicate balance, really. We don’t know where and when to stop supporting it. Frontier Defense was obviously something big for us to get out and to push for, and our numbers during the launch of FD were like five times the numbers since the initial launch, in terms of player count–and it’s now starting to stabilize a bit. There’s two or three times as many people playing Frontier Defense right now than all other multiplayer modes combined. That’s very encouraging for us; I love to see that. It keeps the fans happy and engaged in the universe, and it also brings in some new players as well.

5UjW5u3.png