Titanfall 2

Heaven Angel

On 5/3/2020 at 10:26 PM, kmkaks said:

Any platinum hunters here? 
I am extremely annoyed by the “become the master” trophy which requires us to complete the gauntlet in 33 seconds.

This trophy is hell. It took me hours to get it. 

A lot of tips have already been shared by gamers. Also I used this video to finally get it. 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2020 at 6:47 AM, jak3072 said:

This trophy is hell. It took me hours to get it. 

A lot of tips have already been shared by gamers. Also I used this video to finally get it. 

Bullshit I rage quit, uninstalled the game and threw the controller! I am actually in envy of you guys who succeeded!

I got 33.8, twice.

Edited by kmkaks

2 hours ago, kmkaks said:

Bullshit I rage quit, uninstalled the game and threw the controller! I am actually in envy of you guys who succeeded!

I got 33.8, twice.

I feel your pain..

Take a break, play some other game for a while & watch this video :D

After that hunker down, grind & "git gud"

Edited by jak3072

5 hours ago, kmkaks said:

I got 33.8, twice.

Is this the last trophy you need for the Plat?

Although its best if you play another game for a bit, then later come back to this...

Hell Yeah!!’ Got it! 33.40 secs, After deleting the game, I couldn’t get it off my mind, so reinstalled it and tried again, and got it! Thanks for sharing your videos guys! Helped me make a few small changes.

And so I get my 3rd plat after Bloodborne and God of War.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kmkaks said:

Hell Yeah!!’ Got it! 33.40 secs, After deleting the game, I couldn’t get it off my mind, so reinstalled it and tried again, and got it! Thanks for sharing your videos guys! Helped me make a few small changes.

And so I get my 3rd plat after Bloodborne and God of War.

This was the last one you needed?

Would you say any other trophies are really difficult or grindy? I own the game, but I've never even played it.

But I love playing Apex Legends, which is also by Respawn so I might enjoy this!

35 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

This was the last one you needed?

Would you say any other trophies are really difficult or grindy? I own the game, but I've never even played it.

But I love playing Apex Legends, which is also by Respawn so I might enjoy this!

This is the only difficult trophy, all the other trophies are cool.

Like Adity said, I would advise you to play the campaign first without worrying about the trophies and go with the flow of the story! One of the best FPS campaigns!

Then, you can easily do collectibles and other stuff on your second play through, which should be completed using Master difficulty, you can also choose level by level in level selection screen and complete collectibles and master difficulty. Multiplayer trophies are easily attainable. 

I only platinum games I love and this is one of my Games of The Generation!

Edited by kmkaks

4 minutes ago, adity said:

The single player campaign is around 5 hours in length and is imo one of the best sp campaigns this gen. Must play even if don't go for the trophies. 

Indeed, 5 hr of pure action but there was some platforming which took off the immersion imo. 

Good to see people are going for trophies. 

• 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Holy f**k there are 10,000 people playing this one Steam.

Is the multiplayer cross compatible between Steam and origin? I might reinstall if thats the case dude. 

Literally says on every EA game page that Origin is required :rofl:

What do you think ?

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, AnK said:

It really is a shame that call of duty sells like hot cakes to this day with same dated formula & the original creators evolved into something so great & couldn’t even gather money to move up from source engine or even continue the series 

Tbh Source engine is the best part about Titanfall series, and Apex. If they ran on that garbage Frostbite engine they'd feel a lot different. It is heavily modified anyway, not the same HL engine from 15 yeas ago lol.

• 2 months later...