Titanfall 2

Heaven Angel

1 minute ago, adity said:

The multiplayer population is pretty low and really hardcore considering the super high skill ceiling. The Co op is an absolute blast though. I and @Heaven Angel and used to play all the time on ps4 back in the day. 

Apparently,  a multiplayer spike has happened for this title recently. I was checking some steam stats.

I wouldn't say multiplayer is difficult, takes some time getting used to moving around. But once you climb that hill, the movement is some of the best in multiplayer games ever.

Usually trailers have scripted sequences, here you can and will do everything you see this trailer:

3 hours ago, adity said:

The multiplayer population is pretty low and really hardcore considering the super high skill ceiling. The Co op is an absolute blast though. I and @Heaven Angel and used to play all the time on ps4 back in the day. 

Yea, we used to play a lot. I had it on both platforms PC and PS4. After that i went on a long break because of studies and life. I remember my preferred Titan would always be Ronin. 

MP is populated right now because of steam release and EA play. So are other EA games. Except Anthem :D

5 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

just reached here. O.M.F.G.

I am having the biggest grin playing this level. What genius. 

Just finished the game a couple of weeks back on XSX :D

the final level is stellar too!

3 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Just finished the game a couple of weeks back on XSX :D

the final level is stellar too!

:punk: XSX here too. Slight OT - I was in the middle of a jump when I had to abruptly stop. A few 'days' later I came back to it and could resume from the middle of that very jump. Quick resume is god-send for people like me who do mostly sporadic sessions. 

4 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

:punk: XSX here too. Slight OT - I was in the middle of a jump when I had to abruptly stop. A few 'days' later I came back to it and could resume from the middle of that very jump. Quick resume is god-send for people like me who do mostly sporadic sessions. 

Couldn't agree more with you. I finally got to playing more games on console cos the time it takes to boot/play is so much shorter. And the respawns are almost instantaneous.

Just finished the campaign and I am speechless. For me it was like a mix of Killzone and COD:MW vibes. The action, the set pieces, the chemistry, the world, the level design, the guns, the difficulty curve - everything that can make an FPS enjoyable, replayable and timeless is there in this game. Highly recommended to anyone even remotely interested in shooting games.

Spoiler

That Apex calling card was for Apex Legends right? Also, did those flickering helmet lights in the post credits scene mean anything? :fear1: 

• 2 years later...

Recently got back to this game on the PC.....my god!!

Its still amazing to play as it was one Day 1. Too bad all focus is on apex now, this game needs a 3rd entry

• 2 weeks later...