Titanfall 2

Heaven Angel

There was no BETA this side of the pond and what is to stop this game going the way of the dodo three months down the line on PC.

Cannot say about the other folks on consoles though.

But what about the positive reviews... everyone who reviewed it seems to love it. I agree that the date was a complete cok-up. Guess they wanted to ride the holiday wave...

I play battlefield a lot....tried titanfall and it was meh. So BF fans will never buy titanfall...honestly it was never meant for BF fans. EA wants to lure COD fans....they gain nothing by dividing their own playerbase.

It plays NOTHING like CoD though, not even in the same universe. Some people try to play it like CoD (like Polygon) and then say it sucks, but that's precisely why it sucks for them.

Did BF fans also play Doom and Wolfenstein, or its just BF all the time?

It plays NOTHING like CoD though, not even in the same universe. Some people try to play it like CoD (like Polygon) and then say it sucks, but that's precisely why it sucks for them.

Did BF fans also play Doom and Wolfenstein, or its just BF all the time?

They play Doom and Wolfenstein and other shooters.

But not when BF1 has just released.

The release timing screwed the game.

I still have'nt played this game. I had my download complete before friday.
Everytime i logged in to PSN, i had plenty of friends playing BF1 and i ended up playing BF1 all weekend.

If this released in Jan, game would have done lot better.

How can a game so good have such a hard time getting audience. This game has tighter controls than COD at its best.

Bad timing, no marketing, many people got burnt by how quickly first game died, and shitty beta. The last one actually made me not buy BF1 because the beta was boring af, so it could be the primary reason.

Everytime i logged in to PSN, i had plenty of friends playing BF1 and i ended up playing BF1 all weekend.

My PSN friend list is also full of BF players. Before that it was Overwatch and now BF1 lol

Damn not a single person in my XB1 and PSN friend list playing this game.

Some people on Gaf and Reddit are saying most multiplayer modes are already dead. Matchmaking takes forever to find matches.

I saw few playing IW but no one is playing TF2

Edited by WhiteWolf

Some people on Gaf and Reddit are saying most multiplayer modes are already dead. Matchmaking takes forever to find matches.

I have 38 friends who own this but i dont see them playing either .

Compared to 127 who own bf1

Feel bad for respawn

Playing it on PC, getting matches in 10-20 seconds

I'm new to steam and just have around 15 friends in my list. 2 of them always playing TF2 and few plays Overwatch, COD and few new multiplayer games.

EA arent the only ones to blame. The beta was a disaster and almost certainly hurt the game massively.

It was the beta that put me off too. Would have bought it day 1 going by TF1 if I had not played the beta. But yes, it lost any chance of a sale when the BF1 beta turned out THAT good.

Want to play the campaign, though and just like everyone else, waiting for a sale.