Titanfall 2

Heaven Angel

I'm new to steam and just have around 15 friends in my list. 2 of them always playing TF2 and few plays Overwatch, COD and few new multiplayer games.

How are friends in your Steam friend list playing Titanfall 2 or overwatch?

Both games aren't on steam.

How are friends in your Steam friend list playing Titanfall 2 or overwatch?

Both games aren't on steam.

It shows non-steam game but shows which game they're playing. I think we can join them if we want to via steam. Not sure though!

In simple terms,

TItanfall= EA. EA= Origin Client. Origin Client= Titanfall.

Wow really? It only shows non steam game for me. Game name never appears.

You know you can associate .exe's to be launched from STEAM, so you can add other non-STEAM game's executables into the library and BAM, you can play Overwatch from STEAM or TITANFALL from STEAM.

It will require you to log-in to the other client's but hey STEAM can be your default launcher.

• Like 1

You know you can associate .exe's to be launched from STEAM, so you can add other non-STEAM game's executables into the library and BAM, you can play Overwatch from STEAM or TITANFALL from STEAM.

It will require you to log-in to the other client's but hey STEAM can be your default launcher.

While playing a non-steam game can we join our steam friends who are playing the same game?

• 2 weeks later...

EA are committed to Titanfall, "whatever the f*** that means" says Respawn head

http://www.pcgamesn.com/titanfall-2/titanfall-2-vince-zampella-titanfall-3

:rofl:

Zampella is then asked how he felt about Titanfall 2 releasing a week after EA's WW1 shooter, Battlefield 1. "If the question was, 'Would I rather have this window to myself?' Well, of course," he says. "I'm not foolish. I'm not foolish that way, anyway. In other ways, probably."