Titanfall 2

Heaven Angel

does the pc version have controller support??

TIA

the pc version or ps4?

which version you guys recommend? my main priority is controls not graphics.is the pc version controls same as the console version?

Get PS4 version..Visual difference not huge plus you will find more players on PS4

• Like 1

Gamepad works perfectly. Game is really nicely optimized too.

Only reason to not get the PC version is a slightly larger userbase on the console for MP. But if you only want the SP then PC is the version to get.

Also, no idea how many here bought it on PC and are still playing it.

Bought on PC, Still playing on PC. Will keep on playing on PC.

SG servers 95% of time have players in attrition (70-100 ping)

London server 95% of time has players in all game modes except FFA (140-190 ping) - Best for LTS / CTF

Join any other popular network apart from ADV, like RDDT, BOMB or F3.

Connect to London or any EU server. Any game mode is available (except FFA) pretty much all the times.

Bought on PC, Still playing on PC. Will keep on playing on PC.

SG servers 95% of time have players in attrition (70-100 ping)

London server 95% of time has players in all game modes except FFA (140-190 ping) - Best for LTS / CTF

Join any other popular network apart from ADV, like RDDT, BOMB or F3.

Connect to London or any EU server. Any game mode is available (except FFA) pretty much all the times.

Maybe on the weekends. Aside from that its pretty deadski.

I will say this, as long as you want to play Deathmatch, you wont have problems finding a game whenever you want.

Really? Cause I cant find a game outside of Attrition except on weekends and sometimes evening EU times.

Again, Try changing network from adv to any other popular network where player count is more than 5-6k.

London server has pretty much always active game modes.

Haven't played the original titanfall. How long will It take for me to get a grip on the game ?

It's kinda similar like some fast paced fps games

So if you've played the recent CoD's, you can jump straight into the multiplayer and end up with decent scores

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Played the new gametype. Its decent. I dont usually like no respawn MP games (CSGO being the only exception) but this isnt bad. The pace of the game is so ridiculously fast taht you arent waiting long for a respawn anyway.

I like that they consolidated all the other playlists into one. Thats one smart way to counter the low player count.

Played the new gametype. Its decent. I dont usually like no respawn MP games (CSGO being the only exception) but this isnt bad. The pace of the game is so ridiculously fast taht you arent waiting long for a respawn anyway.

I like that they consolidated all the other playlists into one. Thats one smart way to counter the low player count.

It's pure SnD with adrenaline. I have also been playing since it's launch. It's damn nice.

But still ..

- Clocked Devotion camper

- MK5 n00bs

They are plague especially in this mode.

On every damn server, elites are either playing CTF or LTS and normal players are playing attrition. So consolidation of playlist will at-least give some player-base to non-popular modes given that players add other modes in their playlist. Smart move indeed.

Also good thing is this DLC is free. so it's safe to say that respawn > EA, at least for starters.

Edited by KJD