Sign in to follow this  
Joe Cool

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

48/100? Almost everyone is praising the campaign and here comes PC gamer slapping such a low score coz it's COD game :|

I seriously don't blame Bethesda for not sending out review copies now ..I hope every publisher stops sending out review copies...I can happily wait for a week to check user reviews before buying my copy. f**k these media sites. Publishers don't need IGN nd all to promote their games..Twitter, FB, Twitch and YT is far bigger and more popular platforms to promote games...I just want all publishers to stop sending out review copies to these so called game critics.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Completed the SP today. I will rank this game SP after World at War and Original MW1.

Performance - After disabling the cache setting the game worked fine. Average around 120FPS everything on ultra.

The game literally has zero loading time so the transition between gunfight and ship fight feel is seamless. In the same mission you are doing all the ground and airship fight. Voice acting and lip sync also works great. Graphically game is mixed bag some scenes/missions looks extremely beautiful and some scene okay.

Edited by joken732a

3 missions in and the campaign is excellent so far. the production values are top notch and the whole thing is so seamless. did 2 side missions are so far they're not the cut paste job i expected them to be. so far so good.

MP is so so. im warming up to it but the hit detection feels kinda off. maps are not that great either.

9 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Call of Duty these days:

~Grandma Snip~

http://store.steampowered.com/app/638120/

2jbU5Y4.gif 2jbU5Y4.gif

Who’s the best at telling you what to do? Grandma! Everyone knows that Grandma Knows Best so listen up while she’s calling out killstreaks or letting you know about enemy activity in multiplayer. Hurry up and win that MP battle because she's got a pie waiting for you in the oven.|

This is...:rofl:

Edited by Ram Dante