Battlefield 1

Heaven Angel

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/battlefield-1s-complete-revolution-edition-out-now/1100-6452710/

Complete Edition is out even before 2 major DLC have released :rofl:

costs 3.5k on origin store,also there is a 10 hour trial available.

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

The Alpha is available on Origin for PC only.

Yup, pretty desperate. 

3 hours ago, djanuj said:

V sync reduced my fps to ~50. If I disabled it then it shoots upto 110fps

It is trying to sync the frames to your monitor's refresh rate, obviously, there will be a drop in the recorded performance. 

Edited by ALPHA17

I dunno why they keep trying to go for that competitive market. They did this with BF 4 and it failed miserably. 

If you want those CSGO/DOTA player numbers you sure as f**k aint getting them with - 

1 Paid DLC that splits your userbase.

2 Releasing a new game in the series every 2 years.

3 Re-purposing your existing maps to jam in one gameplay type. Even more laughable when you consider the existing maps are just f**king garbage.

4 No player demand. Does anyone want this?  

You want the popularity and the money of those games without putting in the time and the effort. Good luck.

Edited by Aftrunner
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hii anyone having both ps4 and xbox one i wanted o ask i rarely get asian servers to play battlefield on xbox one . Most are empty and have low pings. Anyone having ps4 has same issue or there are more players on Ps4 and have more servers.

Don't use Quick Play. Always search the server. Their Quick Play is bugged and not fixed yet. Always sort it ping wise and use that server to play.

9 minutes ago, djanuj said:

Don't use Quick Play. Always search the server. Their Quick Play is bugged and not fixed yet. Always sort it ping wise and use that server to play.

I use server browser only  and select the best ping to play . But rarely find servers in Asia and when i find they are empty in morning especially.I meant to say does ps4 has this issue or there are more servers as it has more players.

I use server browser only  and select the best ping to play . But rarely find servers in Asia and when i find they are empty in morning especially.I meant to say does ps4 has this issue or there are more servers as it has more players.

You will see number of players in that server. So choose accordingly

• 2 weeks later...