Battlefield 1

Heaven Angel

FML. WTF!! I bought premium pass just yesterday. And I cannot claim refund as it's not origin guarantee. If I can play premium maps for free then why did I buy the pass?

Saala Aisa mere saath hi kyun hota hai?

Edited by djanuj

FML. WTF!! I bought premium pass just yesterday. And I cannot claim refund as it's not origin guarantee. If I can play premium maps for free then why did I buy the pass?

It's not clear if it's going to available only for the duration of "Battlefest" but we'll see. They needed to do something, these premium maps and modes are and have been dividing the BF community since BF3, the player counts are falling across all platforms, So they have to do something to prop those numbers up. At the end of the day...charging full price for new maps and game modes is just a bad idea.

Also they're gonna lock the xp behind their paywall lol, in other words non premium members won't earn any xp playing the dlc maps as a guest, they'll have to purchase premium later to unlock the accumulated xp lmao!

EA gonna EA. :lol:

Edited by zibalingz

It's not clear if it's going to available only for the duration of "Battlefest" but we'll see. They needed to do something, these premium maps and modes are and have been dividing the BF community since BF3, the player counts are falling across all platforms, So they have to do something to prop those numbers up. At the end of the day...charging full price for new maps and game modes is just a bad idea.

Also they're gonna lock the xp behind their paywall lol, in other words non premium members won't earn any xp playing the dlc maps as a guest, they'll have to purchase premium later to unlock the accumulated xp lmao!

EA gonna EA. [emoji38]

But then why to buy premium. It's ok do nahi hua toh chalega. Atleast we can play with friends.

But then why to buy premium. It's ok do nahi hua toh chalega. Atleast we can play with friends.

You still require one of your friends to own premium.

Think it is a desperate ploy for them to keep their DLC servers up. Because now they cannot pull them down but if they are empty for 90% of the time, it is useless cost.

You still require one of your friends to own premium.

Think it is a desperate ploy for them to keep their DLC servers up. Because now they cannot pull them down but if they are empty for 90% of the time, it is useless cost.

I have many friends with premium. That's the reason why I got premium too. But was not aware of this.

You dont earn XP or Unlocks if you dont own premium though. The game holds them back till you buy premium.

Sounds like premium sales were underwhelming. Discount coming soon I bet.

That's what I fear. Plus I cannot ask for refund as it's not covered under guarantee.

I have many friends with premium. That's the reason why I got premium too. But was not aware of this.

I cannot say anything but that you drew the short end of the stick.

More food for thought,

Damn I wish Piper (I think he owns it) and alpha bought this game. Perfect squad guys :P

Naah! Man, the launch of this Premium Friends means that DICE is totally out of ideas on how to sustain its own community. Not going to drop money on this game when I can spend it on stuff like NieR Tomato, Dawn of War III, Rising Storm 2 and INSURGENCY Sandstorm.

I can feel you bro, Its good that i have curbed my urge to buy premium pass for last 2 weeks

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

I can feel you bro, Its good that i have curbed my urge to buy premium pass for last 2 weeks

I was also delaying it but looking that there was no sale coming up and prices will never decrease so bought it. :/

EA should compensate Premium Users for this move.

Edited by djanuj

I was also delaying it but looking that there was no sale coming up and prices will never decrease so bought it. :/

EA should compensate Premium Users for this move.

Thats the issue but there will be nothing that EA will do about it.

For me this move doesn't change much as its not possible for me to everytime put up mic and play with friends so I still have to purchase premium. Better wait for discounts though

Thats the issue but there will be nothing that EA will do about it.

For me this move doesn't change much as its not possible for me to everytime put up mic and play with friends so I still have to purchase premium. Better wait for discounts though

I already bought the premium on 28th March

Need a squad for hardcore matches. If anyone among you is even half decent (700 spm +, 1.3 k/d, stick with squad and discord), then ping me.

Team will play usually on Sat and Sunday at night (us time).

Damn I wish Piper (I think he owns it) and alpha bought this game. Perfect squad guys [emoji14]

PS- We already have few players but if we can build a team full of our friends, then oh boy!

Pc Origin ID Aruban. I do not have any high K/D but squad play I can and always do. Also have discord and premium pass. Will be able to play from 1st.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

• Like 1