Battlefield 1

Heaven Angel

Yeah, no. It was always like that. Players from India never occupied the servers fully and they decided to remove it. Stick to SE ASIAN servers if you are playing. 

As for the game, it is way better than Battlefield 4. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

49 minutes ago, adity said:

Well, that is the issue of the game, isn't it? I can find games in every other MP game in a few seconds. 

It's a shitty game nonetheless. Had way more fun in bf4. 

Hmm. Not worth the bother then. While I understand having to manually search for populated sometimes I just want to drop in drop out. I'll look elsewhere. Such a shame since BF1 was really fun earlier.

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Yeah, no. It was always like that. Players from India never occupied the servers fully and they decided to remove it. Stick to SE ASIAN servers if you are playing. 

Yeah! No. There never were any local Indian servers, almost all 'local' servers bookmarked by me in the past were SEA region. 

It is EA's fault and before you give me garbage about how it is a region based issue or that somehow the playerbase is active, here is the breakdown. The numbers speak for themselves, player retention has been garbage and it is getting worse with every subsequent release, if the folks running the game are too thick to realise it, well I give the franchise another two-three major releases before EA decides to pull the plug. 

And EA was behind the glorious idea to remove third-party server options too. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Walker said:

Anyone still playing this on PS4? Was wondering if premium @800 bucks is worth it or is the entire game still sh*t with empty lobbies.

Premium ....no not sure bout that.....but base game ...yes its worth it..but better to play as a squad.....playing solo is no fun imo

5 hours ago, adity said:

Still sh*t. I always matchmake into empty servers. I have to enter through server browser and there is often gigantic skill gaps in there. Don't spend anything on this sorry excuse of a game. Play Titanfall 2 or overwatch or Seige or any of the bajillion well made multiplayer games out there. 

Wow lol....you are so wrong !

I play overwatch a lot but Me and my friends play this once or twice a month ....there are many guys still playing this...I was playing it a week back and there were many active servers......you clearly don't know how to use the server browser 

Skill gap? Lol get good .....all battlefield games have been like this .....bc2,bf3,bf4 and now this ...you will find many high level players against you .....clearly this game isn't meant for u :P

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

The game is very populated. It's your regional issue; not the game. 

True .....the game still has many active players 

Edited by kold_war

So which is it? There are or there aren't? Im so torn. I rebought the disc a while back but I haven't tried because I'm not sure I want to download all the updates only to end up with empty servers....

6 minutes ago, Walker said:

So which is it? There are or there aren't? Im so torn. I rebought the disc a while back but I haven't tried because I'm not sure I want to download all the updates only to end up with empty servers....

Since you rebought the disc, just download the updates and see yourself. If you want instant match making then get COD WW2.

1 minute ago, HEMAN said:

Since you rebought the disc, just download the updates and see yourself. If you want instant match making then get COD WW2.

If the update was 10gb I'd be ok. 31gb updates I have to be a little more prudent.

6 hours ago, Walker said:

If the update was 10gb I'd be ok. 31gb updates I have to be a little more prudent.

Just try the base game dude 

What's your ISP data cap/data limit per month?

And also matchmaking here too is instantaneous...... Only place where ive seen super long times for matchmaking is overwatch 

Edited by kold_war

I rebought it too

Probably lowered price due to less server population but it's still on definitely.

It's not too difficult to find good matches

7 hours ago, Walker said:

Play the single player and move on like I did.

43 minutes ago, kold_war said:

^ I disagree to this lol.....the mp scene is still good so far....I guess you're not much into mp :P which is fine

But the mp is still good imo 

It's one the best out there. 

11 hours ago, Walker said:

Download the updates and go for it. It's never empty. Even during morning hours, there are like 15-20k people playing.

PS4 has picked up on Battlefield scene quite fast. 

14 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

How are those numbers bad? It's been more than 1.5 years now.

Somehow Rainbow 6 Siege's numbers have consistently moved up instead of trending downwards through-out its life. 

Gee whiz, I wonder why? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kold_war said:

^ I disagree to this lol.....the mp scene is still good so far....I guess you're not much into mp :P which is fine

But the mp is still good imo 

Not into Battlefield MP no, although I did put like 200 hours in BF3. Then BF4 came out and didn't work for 6 months straight on PS4 so I gave up on the IP.

8 hours ago, kold_war said:

Just try the base game dude 

What's your ISP data cap/data limit per month?

And also matchmaking here too is instantaneous...... Only place where ive seen super long times for matchmaking is overwatch 

Unlimited but at 4mbps so its taking a long time. And i had to pause all other downloads :(

8 hours ago, Rhythmthief said:

I rebought it too

Probably lowered price due to less server population but it's still on definitely.

It's not too difficult to find good matches

Thanks 

7 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Play the single player and move on like I did.

I did play the SP and move on but like i said I came back :lol:

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

It's one the best out there. 

Download the updates and go for it. It's never empty. Even during morning hours, there are like 15-20k people playing.

PS4 has picked up on Battlefield scene quite fast. 

Yeah downloading now. Might as well try for  myself and hope for the best.

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Not into Battlefield MP no, although I did put like 200 hours in BF3. Then BF4 came out and didn't work for 6 months straight on PS4 so I gave up on the IP.

Ah I see....I assumed you weren't into mp.....bf4 was fun for me but only with a squad ....else I rarely played it alone ....playing alone was boring :P

Bf3 and bc2 though.....thoroughly enjoyed them

30 minutes ago, Walker said:

Unlimited but at 4mbps so its taking a long time. 

Lol I used to update with 2mbps till last year ?