Battlefield 1

Heaven Angel

Am currently in the Middle East and will be returning to India in a couple of months. I have no idea about the pings or the player count over there (PS4). So can someone tell me how the latency is and also how difficult it is to find a fully populated server any time of the day ? 

6 minutes ago, WR10 said:

Am currently in the Middle East and will be returning to India in a couple of months. I have no idea about the pings or the player count over there (PS4). So can someone tell me how the latency is and also how difficult it is to find a fully populated server any time of the day ? 

PS4 has the biggest base at the moment and it is very active. Not sure about the Asian region but plenty of servers to choose from Singapore/Hongkong/Japan. 

EU is always full but for you, ping will be 180ms+ from Asia-India. 

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

PS4 has the biggest base at the moment and it is very active. Not sure about the Asian region but plenty of servers to choose from Singapore/Hongkong/Japan. 

EU is always full but for you, ping will be 180ms+ from Asia-India. 

180+ even for the asian servers ?

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

No. That's for EU. For Asia, you should be getting 30-90ms. 120ms+ on poor days. 

Totally dependent on the ISP and @WR10's city. 

1 hour ago, WR10 said:

Thanks.

Where will you be shifting back to? 

If it is not anywhere South of Bombay be prepared to have ~120 -->150ms+ pings depending on your ISP.  

2 hours ago, ALPHA17 said:

Totally dependent on the ISP and @WR10's city. 

Where will you be shifting back to? 

If it is not anywhere South of Bombay be prepared to have ~120 -->150ms+ pings depending on your ISP.  

Chennai. If past experiences are anything to go by, it's safe to say I will end up having a torrid time playing online. ISP is ACT  if that helps.

5 hours ago, WR10 said:

Chennai. If past experiences are anything to go by, it's safe to say I will end up having a torrid time playing online. ISP is ACT  if that helps.

ACT should be better than usual and Chennai is pretty much as far South as you can go. 

I split 50:50 between your experience since most players here have not had a good experience since EA pulled custom server support. On the other hand, hey you might strike lucky. 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Just listen to the sound man, so thunderous. With each headshot the metal sound, vehicles hit metal sound, cling clang, ears literally ring on good sound system. And in mountain maps like these each gunshot sound echo feels like lightning crackle. Followed by the sweet female announcer voice :wub:

Fantastic matches last night. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...