Getting PSN sign in error WS-37397-9

VanillaDuo

This error usually occurs when your IP is banned on PSN. Even I faced this issue a few months back. The only solution I found was switching the ISP provider. You can try contacting the support but they were not able to offer me solution for this issue. Also have a look at this link -> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/WS-37397-9/td-p/45539370/page/12:cheers:

I had same issue few days back. Tried everything with no success. Finally contacted ISP told him about IP block. With in five minutes my problem was fixed.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

I had same issue few days back. Tried everything with no success. Finally contacted ISP told him about IP block. With in five minutes my problem was fixed.

Can you please update what was done by ISP to resolve the issue. I am facing the same issue

Can you please update what was done by ISP to resolve the issue. I am facing the same issue

I use ppoe connection with static IP. So I just told him to change ip.

• 2 weeks later...

It is working after ip was changed by ISP. thanks everyone.

Glad to hear its up again.....when i had this error i had done a lot of research on this error on different sites online(reditt & wat not)with different replies.....cos wen i contacted my ISP(i live in Mumbai)& asked him if i could change IP.....he said there was no point cos i just might be picking up a Ip frm a pool of blacklisted ip's.......then i did more research & found out it was a Sony problem.....cos the error just went by itself.The only reply which stood out for me on reditt was tht one guy posted tht this error mostly happens wen any upgrades are made on ur ISP's end which results as ur PS4 nt registering as a recognised device wen connecting to the router cos Ip bans are for DDos based attacks.....

Archived