UFC (MMA) Thread

RestlessSoul

• 1 month later...

The f**k. Can't believe they'd actually do that in front of the media. This event completely slipped me by. Was too busy all of this past week to actually have this even register on my radar. But, again, holy f**k.

DC is clearly using the towel to support some of the weight in his arms. That's a fact of physics in this universe, and is undisputed as it has been caught by live camera. Just look at how distraught he looks at the first weigh in, at 1:26. He knows he has missed weight. Then look again at 2:39, how his arms are clearly resting on the towel, and not holding it up. The two creases on the towel around his hands prove it as much, clearly. He was so f**ked in the head at possibly having to face the reality of missing weight that he didn't remember to properly fake the towel holding. Man.

UFC & Cormier done f**ked up. I'm surprised this didn't make more news. Maybe Rumble chose to ignore it, in hindsight, because he didn't give a f**k as this was to be his last fight.

Edit: also, isn't it funny that Rumble was 203.8, exactly as much (1.2) below 205 as DC was over? Haha. This was so f**ked.

Edited by achilles

The f**k. Can't believe they'd actually do that in front of the media. This event completely slipped me by. Was too busy all of this past week to actually have this even register on my radar. But, again, holy f**k.

DC is clearly using the towel to support some of the weight in his arms. That's a fact of physics in this universe, and is undisputed as it has been caught by live camera. Just look at how distraught he looks at the first weigh in, at 1:26. He knows he has missed weight. Then look again at 2:39, how his arms are clearly resting on the towel, and not holding it up. The two creases on the towel around his hands prove it as much, clearly. He was so f**ked in the head at possibly having to face the reality of missing weight that he didn't remember to properly fake the towel holding. Man.

UFC & Cormier done f**ked up. I'm surprised this didn't make more news. Maybe Rumble chose to ignore it, in hindsight, because he didn't give a f**k as this was to be his last fight.

Edit: also, isn't it funny that Rumble was 203.8, exactly as much (1.2) below 205 as DC was over? Haha. This was so f**ked.

Yet despite what happened, atleast we got the title fight. Otherwise the card would have been ruined.

Rumble quitting MMA leaves a big hole in the LHW division.

Also UFC 211 card is stacked.

Do you also watch Bellator? Its pretty good too.

So tomorrow is the Fight Night.

If DJ wins then he equals the record for the highest successful title defense currently held by Anderson Silva.

The fight card is stacked with fights in every division existing in UFC except the women's featherweight division.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

UFC 214 main card today at 7:30am IST.
0f629776c36186eeea34718a6648f853.jpg
Cormier vs Jones for Light Heavyweight Championship . One of the most anticipated fight in UFC history.

868f08a73a08c37e1eb31db0d6765323.jpg

Tyron Woodley vs Demian Maia for the Welterweight championship.

424fa349f44cd2e7347a057d89e929bd.jpg

And more awesome fights!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

ec15f93492c30c6aee73bd88c4c11b68.jpg

UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones has tested positive for steroids in his UFC 214victory overDaniel Cormier... TMZ Sportshas learned.Our sources tell us ... Jones tested positive for Turinabol -- an anabolic steroid. Jones won the July 29 fight -- taking the UFC light heavyweight belt from Cormier with a savage head kick followed by a barrage of punishing punches to Cormier's head. Jones will now go through the disciplinary process and his title could be stripped, which would make the fight a "no contest" and the title would go back to Cormier. It's the second time Jones has failed a USADA drug test. He tested positive for banned substances in 2016 before UFC 200 and was pulled from the main event.Jones got socked with a 1 year ban.We're told this time around, he could be banned for up to 4 years.

are the broadcasting  Mayweather vs McGregor in india?

The livestream will only be exclusively available In India on VEQTA Sports app available on Play store and iOS.
The subscription is Rs. 99 per year(promotional price) . I just bought it today.

lZAscaK.png

49-0 vs 0-0. McGregor has a chance but not sure if the World is not ready for Mayweather to lose. 

Odds: You'll win $300 for every $100 you bet on Mcgregor and you have to bet $400 to win $100 on Mayweather. 

SET YOUR CLOCKS :panic: :panic::panic:

Edited by Heaven Angel