Can anyone link me to a guide of FUT? I haven't played it ever, and when I started it, it was so goddamn confusing and overwhelming.

Any video explanation?

It's basically like manager mode, except here you don't have a team or big budget. You start from scratch (free packs/bronze players).

You can play against AI or other players and win matches to gain coins.

There are single player seasons too to get started. If you don't like playing against others, you can still have lot of fun just by playing against AI in season and in tournaments. EA adds flavored tournaments throughout the year. So keep an eye on it.

Now you spend your coins on market for buying players for your team. You can also try your luck on packs or spend on draft mode.

The ultimate goal is to build your dream team and bring glory. There are no restrictions. Play any formation, set custom tactics, play different team player in your team. Want Messi and Ronaldo on the same team? You can (except it'll costs so freaking much). But you get the example.

It's extremely fun but time-consuming. I end up spending 700-800+ hours every year on FUT.

So yeah, i got a 15k and 7.5 pack too. Not worth it imo. I got more in online draft with just 1 win. I think in offline, the rewards are somehow tied to the difficulty you play at.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So yeah, i got a 15k and 7.5 pack too. Not worth it imo. I got more in online draft with just 1 win. I think in offline, the rewards are somehow tied to the difficulty you play at.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've played offline draft twice, have got 35k+ 15k pack both times.(mega + jumbo premium gold)

Same. I did all offline drafts at the beginner difficulty. Start -> alt+tab out -> work -> around 80th alt+tab -> score and win. Difficulty only increases your coin modifier.

Anyways, did an online draft. 4 wins. Got MEGA pack + premium gold players pack. Sadly, shite luck continues. fUeXZC0.gif

dyjEVWa.jpg

18j6bVs.jpg

RJyjwHZ.jpg

YV7th3d.jpg

fUeXZC0.gif

Edit: at least no loss. Klopp going for 4K. Sold all rare players who are going for more than 2K. Musa for 4K. From 204K to 218K now. VwMPc7w.gif

And finished. Took ~5+ straight hours. This year only 15000 coins. No unique kit for winning Division 1. fUeXZC0.gif

xZa201d.jpg
5OhJNl0.jpg

Squads:

Division 10 to 3:

n68WbD1.jpg

Had extra coins and wanted to try Robbery. Division 3 to 1:

6fXjZng.jpg

Now I need a long rest. Probably will just play 25 games this weekend for the league and then take a break. Maybe 1-2 seasons and upgrade players.

Very good game. However, the AI defending is way too much. You have more chance of scoring outside the box than even getting close to it. The AI just does the job for you. I hope they patch it soon because in higher divisions so many were using ultra defense/park the bus and counter attack. It was frustrating.

The passing is too easy as well. Getting 85%+ every game doesn't take much skill at all. I'm a sucker for a slow-passing-possession game, but this year, it was way too easy to play ping-pong.

The shielding is way too OP. They really need to tone it down. If you have a strong player, it's impossible to take the ball if you are holding LT.

Last, I really don't like the new free-kicks and penalties. I was barely able to convert any. Just 2 in like 15 attempts. fUeXZC0.gif

FUT Champions begins in ~21 hours.

Conrats Joe I'm still in Division 5 even thought i'm playing it almost daily from sep 27th

Yes The AI defending is too overpowered in the box while outside the box its too hard to get ball even,Near post finishing almost never work so i always go far post unlike FIFA 16.

Archived