Also the team u make for sbc, play some matches with it to recover some coins. Keep the 1000 coin boost on too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Forgot this, thanks ;)

z8hSBf6.png

Just got this guy in a 7.5k pack :panic: so keep him until ones to watch go out of packs right ? Joe ur a bundesliga lover so help me out here, what are his chances of getting more informs ?

Also how much would cr7 n neymar drop by the end of the year, i didn't play much fut last year so out of touch with everything.

Very nice pull.

Schalke is in the relegation zone. However, they will climb up and Embolo will surely get one (or two) more inform as they will continue to push up. The problem is, his in-form cards will be ST as he plays striker for S04

ST SIF will cost more than RM OTW card as the Bundesliga is seriously lacking in fast, good strikers. So, sell while you can as his price is already dropping. Not worth keeping as RM.

Ronaldo will sit close to a million. Neymar will drop to ~400K or less when EA updates price range.

So Embolo's ones to watch RM card won't change to ST when he gets his SIF ST card, i thought ones to watch upgraded with every inform, atleast thats what i read on ea's twitter posts i think.

FUT Champions is really good, finally some good enough rewards for people who don't trade but rather play the game a lot, now it will be easier for them to afford big players.

So 40 matches it is right, lets get the show started :pulpfiction: I'm aiming for gold division after seeing only the tiki taka style possible in fut17 which is not exactly my forte, i wonder how close it will be between top 100 as it might all come down to goal difference n all.

Save all packs till next week TOTW. Ronaldo will be getting IF for sure.

It's 25 games on PC. Less titling and same rewards. VwMPc7w.gif I'm aiming for gold / elite 3. 18 wins in 25 games should be doable.

Made a bundesliga/la liga hybrid yesterday with isco,coman,thiago as the main players. The team felt really sluggish.

Can someone suggest a team which feels more fluid. 50k-60k ps4

So started playing this yesterday night on PS4.. ~600MB update was required..

Fired up the game and it didn't even ask for my origin details so guess it might have picked up from the FIFA 16 data.. The first intro match was Chelsea vs ManU FA cup..

Waited till all the cut-scenes completed.. Stadium graphics were good but the player faces were ugh..

Is the frostbite engine used for PS4 version too? I hope its not, since the graphics are no where like the videos I had seen till now in youtube..

Anyways started the game and surprised to see that control was given for Chelsea.. Ok, then it would mean it still hadn't connected to my origin data.. So swapped controls to ManU, won the game easily 2-0.. Game felt slightly different.. As a new FIFA should feel like.. Then the game suggested me legendary difficulty.. Great :D, I must be that good huh..
Then it asked for privacy policy and club support n all blah blah, although here now it says ManU and origin details are already available.. Then WTH did it ask me to play as Chelsea in the first place..

Went on to FUT immediately, built up my first squad using the players I had packed from FUT webapp past few weeks.. Completed few manager tasks, more rewards.. nice.. :)

First offline season, Division 10.. First game.. Game felt very difficult.. 1st half 0 shots on target.. 60% possession.. felt that maybe due to bronze players it a bit tough to score.. 2nd half still unable to score.. Opponent defense felt like Athletico's defense.. but div 10 means its a 1-2 star team so why does it feel so difficult to score.. match ended 0-0 draw..
When I checked the season history, was shocked to see that the difficulty was Amateur for the previous game.. but the game told me I was ready for legendary difficulty :(
Thought I have been playing FIFA since ages now.. I remember amateur means just walk through defense and score how much ever you want.. So may be FIFA has done something to defense..

So went on to play the second game, semi-pro opponents but still finding it very difficult to score.. Again 0-0 result.. frustrated and went on to buy some decent gold ST and CAM for around 400 coins..

3rd game again a narrow 1-0 win against amateur opponents.. WTH is happening..

But then just before starting the next game, I noticed that even though the fixture says Amatuer difficulty, once you select kits and just before you start the game, there the difficulty is shown as World class.. WTF!!
In settings I could find that the difficulty could be changed.. I don't remember previous FIFA doing something like this in FUT.. So lowered it here and went on to play the game.. won 6-0 now.. phew..

Played a couple more games and won.. satisfied.. but graphics wise I'm utterly disappointed.. Maybe the PC version has better graphics..

Now need to try out other game modes like SBC, FUT champions etc.. But first need to build up a decent squad.. These new additions should make FIFA more interesting and fun to play this year..

Yes, whatever difficulty you select the first time, FUT uses that. So basically you were playing at legendary.

I cannot comment on console graphics, but it looks very good on PC. All max at 4K, stunning. xQjaQZD.gif

Made a bundesliga/la liga hybrid yesterday with isco,coman,thiago as the main players. The team felt really sluggish.
Can someone suggest a team which feels more fluid. 50k-60k ps4

Sluggish as in? When attacking or passing or in general? Formation and check tactics? Some formations have slow build-up tactics set by default. Maybe that's the case because Thiago/Isco/Coman are very agile.

@joe overall sluggish. Was playing 433 (4). Players were always out of position and will not close gaps. Coman didnt feel like he had such pace.

You guys are given Chelsea control because Chelsea is awesome and game wants you to feel awesome once you start it for first time.

Won fa cup with Chelsea on world class. Final was vs Arsenal, won 1-0. World class is perfect difficulty for me so far.

Now to win the league.

Played almost all fifa games till fifa 14 and then I stopped because ea showed middle finger to fifa fans by not implementing desired changes in career mode. The biggest problem with fifa career mode was that you need 4-5 goals per match to get your players above 8+ rating otherwise their overall rating will fall. This in turn caused other problems like player ain't happy etc. 60-70th min sub hardly ever got a rating above 6 (unless he did something awesome). So I was forced to not select legendary difficulty. So any improvement in this dept or nah?

No changes in career mode other than training and stuff. EA will never change career mode as it doesn't benefit them. Better to make your own rules and play.

Playing against AI is just boring after a season or two. Your team becomes super OP. Rather set up personal goal and rules and play simulation. It's super fun and tense.

@joe overall sluggish. Was playing 433 (4). Players were always out of position and will not close gaps. Coman didnt feel like he had such pace.

By default, the 4-3-3(4) chance creation is set to organised. Hence when a player is out of position, other won't close gaps.

Try increasing the speed and also change to free form. Defense -> change offside trap to cover.

60/30/organised.

70/30/70/free form. 70 passing if you have good midfielders with high passing.

40/40/40/cover.

Instructions:

ST -> if fast striker -> get in behind; else default.

LW & RW -> cut inside and get in behind.

CAM -> free roam.

LB/RB -> stay back while attacking.

No changes in career mode other than training and stuff. EA will never change career mode as it doesn't benefit them. Better to make your own rules and play.

Playing against AI is just boring after a season or two. Your team becomes super OP. Rather set up personal goal and rules and play simulation. It's super fun and tense.

By default, the 4-3-3(4) chance creation is set to organised. Hence when a player is out of position, other won't close gaps.

Try increasing the speed and also change to free form. Defense -> change offside trap to cover.

60/30/organised.

70/30/70/free form. 70 passing if you have good midfielders with high passing.

40/40/40/cover.

Instructions:

ST -> if fast striker -> get in behind; else default.

LW & RW -> cut inside and get in behind.

CAM -> free roam.

LB/RB -> stay back while attacking.

Will try it. Thanx

Archived