Played almost all fifa games till fifa 14 and then I stopped because ea showed middle finger to fifa fans by not implementing desired changes in career mode. The biggest problem with fifa career mode was that you need 4-5 goals per match to get your players above 8+ rating otherwise their overall rating will fall. This in turn caused other problems like player ain't happy etc. 60-70th min sub hardly ever got a rating above 6 (unless he did something awesome). So I was forced to not select legendary difficulty. So any improvement in this dept or nah?

Rating system has changed for good this year, getting rating of 6-7 is super easy for subs coming on after 60th min. You can even sub a player out at half time and still get a good rating, unlike previous fifa rating doesn't drop much when a player is subbed out. But yeah players above 30 fall much more this year, cr7 has been getting ratings of 9-10 every match and hes still dropping in most attributes.

f**k this sh*t :furious: Injured in Be a Pro, came back in feb and scored 3 in 3.Still got benched :ack: Played only 1 game after that against Man U and gave 2 assist to win it 2-0 and still got benched till the end of season. Finished Second in leagues top scorer list and in the second season, manager willing to sell me :furious: Screw this sh*t FU EA :furious: So mad that thinking of selling the game now :furious:

@Joe How is it going in Fut Champions?

So frustrating that I closed and spent few hours in career mode to relax.

Every match the opponent was super aggressive. Constant high press and pushing and sliding tackles. But, sadly, it'll remain the same as aggressive shite doesn't take any skill to win. So people will continue to use.

I'm at Gold 3 right now with 8 games left. 7 more wins (probably not possible) will put in elite 3.

_

Everyone don't open your reward/packs till next TOTW goes live.

Current predictions:

Cristiano Ronaldo

Robert Lewandowski

Thomas Müller

Mario Mandžukić

Neymar

+++

Market might crash as well with all the weekend league reward + crazy TOTW.

So frustrating that I closed and spent few hours in career mode to relax.

Every match the opponent was super aggressive. Constant high press and pushing and sliding tackles. But, sadly, it'll remain the same as aggressive shite doesn't take any skill to win. So people will continue to use.

I'm at Gold 3 right now with 8 games left. 7 more wins (probably not possible) will put in elite 3.

_

Everyone don't open your reward/packs till next TOTW goes live.

Current predictions:

Cristiano Ronaldo

Robert Lewandowski

Thomas Müller

Mario Mandžukić

Neymar

+++

Market might crash as well with all the weekend league reward + crazy TOTW.

i believe that when 2 very good opponents play fifa 17,Its so hard to score goals from open play so it all comes down to corners or long shots rebounds....

A little off topic question- a friend wants to buy ps plus but via a US account. Once he does that, can he play fut and other online games on his primary indian account

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yep. Super easy.

_

FIFA 17 has hit hard in the backyard of it's biggest rival Pro Evolution Soccer by topping the Japanese charts too.

Japan Gaming Charts

1. FIFA 17 (EA) PS4 – 52,544 (New)
2. Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sushi/Tempura (Level 5) 3DS – 23,730
3. Persona 5 (Atlus) PS4– 20,572
4. Demon Gaze 2 (Kadokawa Games) Vita, – 16,874 (New)
5. FIFA 17 (EA) PS3 – 12,343 (New)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 sold 8K copies in Japan.

Yep. Super easy.

_

FIFA 17 has hit hard in the backyard of it's biggest rival Pro Evolution Soccer by topping the Japanese charts too.

Japan Gaming Charts

1. FIFA 17 (EA) PS4 52,544 (New)

2. Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sushi/Tempura (Level 5) 3DS 23,730

3. Persona 5 (Atlus) PS4 20,572

4. Demon Gaze 2 (Kadokawa Games) Vita, 16,874 (New)

5. FIFA 17 (EA) PS3 12,343 (New)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 sold 8K copies in Japan.

This is incorrect. PES 17 sold 100k copies in its first week across ps3 and ps4.

First time playing FIFA online and I f**king suck. My tackles never work. People are so aggressive, whereas AI on Legendary etc plays more naturally.

Online folks just go on tackle mode, sliding tackles throughout.

How do we intercept? My players are never near opponent's pass, but opponent's players suddenly intercept most of the passes.

Through ball rarely works.

Any tips? I think I am lacking knowledge of basic controls. :furious:

Grab an extra controller and some sweat towels. ZA3xMNb.gifgyySOD2.gif

Online is completely different experience. You need a lot of practise against another human player to get better. Most of them play aggressively as it is easy to play and sadly it works too.

Max pressure, pressing and aggression along with sliding tackles.

How to counter aggressive players?

It's going to take a lot of time to get used to it. You have to protect the ball whenever you see opponent's player running towards you in any direction. As soon as you protect (LT), the player will cover it. Any sliding tackle will result in foul.

Second, pass the ball. PASS. PASS as much as possible. Aggressive players use team mate contain along with selected player to double press. Don't be afraid to pass it back to your defenders or GK. This will not only tire your opponent but also irritate them which will result in more sliding tackles and fouls.

Defending:

If you play control oriented game, then stick to it. Don't press higher. The AI is surprisingly strong, so take advantage of it. Don't pull out your CB. Don't even switch to CB till your opponent is very close to D-box. Use your midfielders and close gaps by moving them constantly. The AI will automatically intercept, block when close and also tackles on its own.

Through balls - it is harder to execute against another player. You have to find a perfect gap.

Try using threaded through pass (RB+Y) more. Basically a combo of the driven pass and the through pass. It plays the ball ahead of your player fast with a little bounce to it.

Still not sure whether i like Fifa this year or not.Its a Love Hate relationship till now.That Be a Pro Idioticity left me furious.Then i switched to Manager Mode and played few games controlling entire team and i had a gala time.First time ever i havent touched any camera angle other than Pro Camera. The Gameplay there is so life like and satisfying.Some of the tiki taka i played is just dreamy stuff.

Legendary difficulty is a cake walk though till now unlike previous years.Always scoring 2 or 3 easily.The times when its a draw or a loss is because i am always trying to walk it in the Net.The Team Mate AI is the best i have seen ever be it defending or attacking.

But still it hasnt fully convinced me yet.

Also the most sad part is people keep their Notifications off,you dont get any reply to your messages.Earlier just message anyone and you can have a friendly with them.Now no one replies :(

Archived