Injustice 2

Heaven Angel

Agent

I bought Injustice 1 retail for 699 for Pc. Iska kitna price hone k chances hai?

I guess PC version's MP will die soon. So PS4 version it is.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Firstly, there is absolutely no news about the PC version whether it is regarding its development or if it'll have a PC version. All Boon said was "The PC version is likely".

As for its price, I cannot say at the moment. Steam is going to increase prices for the games once GST hits I believe...So it can be 1,899 or 3,999 (like Shadow of War)...

It's not even announced for pc? Wow

After MK X fiasco, they aren't taking any risk...The Devs don't have any development team for PC platform...

Sounds like more of the same. Like the first game I'll wait for a deep discount and blast through the story on easy mode. Fighting games just aren't my thing but I like the concept of superheroes and villains fighting each other... like playing with action figures as a kid.

What an awesome game :majesty:

The production quality is top notch. The cutscenes are so well animated, especially the expressions are just fantastic.

This as AAA a fighting game can get. The combat is fluid and overall presentation is really solid.

I am not good at fighting games so playing campaign just for the story.

The production quality is top notch. The cutscenes are so well animated, especially the expressions are just fantastic.

This as AAA a fighting game can get. The combat is fluid and overall presentation is really solid.

Bought already ? How accessible is it for newbies ? From the review, it seems the game has some cheesy yet powerful moves for newbies

Also, is there a demo planned ? Don't remember seeing a demo on psn !

Netherealm games are very newbie friendly. I am no expert in fighting games but I am doing fine. You can drop difficulty to Easy and even Very easy too. Game is must play for DC fans.

Netherealm games are very newbie friendly. I am no expert in fighting games but I am doing fine. You can drop difficulty to Easy and even Very easy too. Game is must play for DC fans.

I read that once campaign in finished, you will hit a wall where you have to complete high level challenges to progress in the game to get good gear. End game content is very hard and not newbie friendly?

Khaali campaign k liye 60$? i don't know :(

Also is it me or Harley Quinn in this game looks exactly like Margot Robbie? :D

maxresdefault.jpg

rs-harley-01-fddad9fc-f145-4eb5-b469-05e

:P

I read that once campaign in finished, you will hit a wall where you have to complete high level challenges to get good gear? End game content is very hard and not newbie friendly?

Khaali campaign k liye 60$? i don't know :(

He just started so probably wont know about end game..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bought already ? How accessible is it for newbies ? From the review, it seems the game has some cheesy yet powerful moves for newbies

Also, is there a demo planned ? Don't remember seeing a demo on psn !

Try the mobile version. Its fully featured including the whole campaign from the console versions. Its also has a newbie friendly fightting system. Im playing it on ipad and its very very good

Fantastic game. Absolutely loving the story mode. Production quality is top notch with fantastic voice acting and facial animation. Easily the most ambitious and content rich fighting game ever made. Must play for all DC fans imo.

Game is very well balanced. Both hardcore and casual fighting games will enjoy.

This will definitely make my personal top 5 games list this year :D

Story and acting is better than all DCU movies released till now. Iam not joking, this easily shits all over all DCU movies released till now (except TDK series).

It's absolutely fantastic.

Iam playing on XboxOne. Game looks and run great on Xbox. No issues whatsoever.

+100000 agree. It's the best fighting game of this gen. Beats even the top dogs with ease in both content and quality.

Man character models look amazing in this game, especially Harley :wub: She looks exactly like Margot Robbie :P

Archived