Sign in to follow this  
slackerninja

IVG Podcast 42: Pre-E3 2016 games and new consoles speculation

XBone is still missing a Killer App exclusive like Bloodborne,Uncharted4

lets see how Gears does this year,that's the only hope at touching 90 at review stats

Sony has TLG this year & Horizon early next year that are potential killer apps

Ni-oh if done well could also be jap lore counter for From games

Sony has just nailed the exclusive department.....future is brighter than ever

About Kojima game announcement so early.....it's more like an industry play than trying to put out the game early

Sony honestly didn't need one more teaser to what they already had.....but since past year Kojima has been bruised & battered a lot

not making public appearance at all for whatever reason........i think it was a right move to pay respect to the legend

Edited by AnK

Whats the point if games are crap?

Tere bolney se crap hogaye game? Nobody cares what do you think about these games. :lol:

Most of them got good reviews. They may not be 90 plus games but they are good and getting 85 - 90 Metacritic score.

Edited by WhiteWolf

So games with score between 80-85 or below 80 are sh*t?

Infamous second son is sh*t?

Until Dawn is 79 on Metacritic. Is it sh*t?

DriveClub is 71. So it's sh*t? Walker and many IVG members play it religiously.

Division is also below 70 and I have spent over 100 hours in the game just like you did in Destiny which is below 80 on Metacritic.

Let me tell You something - Until Dawn is my 2nd favourite game on PS4 after Blood Borne. I enjoyed it more than UC4.

I enjoyed Second son more than Infamous 2.

Games with 80 scores are also good. Sunset OverDrive is good and fun but it's not amazing but lot of fun to play.

Halo 5 is 84 coz of disappointing campaign but multiplayer is amazing better than any PS4 game multiplayer game.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Games with 90 plus scores are not always good. GTA4 with 97 Metacritic is easily most overrated garbage game of last gen.

I will take Saints Row over GTA anyday

Edited by WhiteWolf

So game needs your seal of approval to be killer apps? :rofl: Your taste of games is terrible and for you mostly sh*t overrated games are killer apps like GTA4

You and me liked Gears alot on 360 killer app games but most IVG gamers don't give a sh*t about Gears . Same goes for me regarding UC. I don't give a sh*t about Uc games no matter how good reviews they get.

There are enough killer apps on Xbox but those are also available on Windows 10, so not everyone needs Xbox if you can afford high end PC. Impact is not the same.

Halo 5 Metacritic score was low but still moved console for Ms last year more than TF and Forza games.

Edited by WhiteWolf

So game needs your seal of approval to be killer apps? :rofl: Your taste of games is terrible and for you mostly sh*t overrated games are killer apps like GTA4

You and me liked Gears alot on 360 killer app games but most IVG gamers don't give a sh*t about Gears . Same goes for me regarding UC. I don't give a sh*t about Uc games no matter how good reviews they get.

There are enough killer apps on Xbox but those are also available on Windows 10, so not everyone needs Xbox if you can afford high end PC. Impact is not the same.

Halo 5 Metacritic score was low but still moved console for Ms last year more than TF and Forza games.

While i am not going to indulge in this discussion of killer apps, just wanted to tell you that Halo 5 hardly moved any xbox one units. The impact was very less.

Edited by Sach4life

While i am not going to indulge in this discussion of killer apps, just wanted to tell you that Halo 5 hardly move any xbox one units. The impact was very less.

Not even less. Well below expectations.

“I reckon [Phil Spencer] feels bad about Lionhead, but I think for him, he has to run all of Microsoft Studios as a business,” they say. “First-party studios isn’t doing so well. Halo 5 is a big miss, versus projections. Minecraft is a big miss, versus projections. Compared to either one of those, Lionhead is practically a rounding error. But I think if your division is under-performing, you have to go to your boss with something on the altar.”

Source: http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2016/06/09/how-fable-legends-took-down-lionhead

• Like 1

While i am not going to indulge in this discussion of killer apps, just wanted to tell you that Halo 5 hardly moved any xbox one units. The impact was very less.

I said compared to Forza, ROTR other 85 + Metacritic Xbox games.

Halo 5 bundle was sold out at many retailers compared to Forza and ROTR bundles.

Halo 5 sales were low and quite disappointing compared to 360 Halo games but still it sold more than Forza 6, TF and ROTR on Xbox One.

I said compared to Forza, ROTR other 85 + Metacritic Xbox games.

Halo 5 bundle was sold out at many retailers compared to Forza and ROTR bundles.

Halo 5 sales were low and quite disappointing compared to 360 Halo games but still it sold more than Forza 6, TF and ROTR on Xbox One.

Logic bomb.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this