Heaven Angel

As for me I don't think i'll be able to finish ME and Nier by the time this releases.

Lol...I have to complete Yakuza 0, Horizon, Watch dogs 2, Uncharted collection, just cause 3 (haven't even installed it).

I'll buy bf 1 French DLC and ME4 too.

I always boot my pc/ps4 thinking today is the day..I gonna play one of these games. Few mins later, I'm playing bf1 and then company of heroes 2....both mp. Done :(

Lol...I have to complete Yakuza 0, Horizon, Watch dogs 2, Uncharted collection, just cause 3 (haven't even installed it).

I'll buy bf 1 French DLC and ME4 too.

I always boot my pc/ps4 thinking today is the day..I gonna play one of these games. Few mins later, I'm playing bf1 and then company of heroes 2....both mp. Done :(

Company of heroes? meh!

If you're into BF1 then get the DLC. Otherwise play Horizon first. You'll like it.

JC3 also gets boring real fast (unlike JC2). Like Joe Cool says you can safely skip those two.

Do note that Yakuza 0 is a very lengthy game and also one that should not be rushed through, so save it for a lean period. Out of all those games Horizon Zero Dawn is something that you can finish reasonably fast even if you decide to do all the side stuff. The game is not bloated unlike many typical open world games. Plus, it's a really good game, so that helps.

Company of heroes? meh!

Meh game has got better support than 90% of AAA market.

Probably one of the few true RTS titles in this era of MOBA's.

Sent from my Lenovo X3a40 using Tapatalk

I haven't even listed mine.. there are 40+ games

lol I have listed only the games I bought in past 2-3 months and which I have installed on PS4 Pro. Total number of games to finish must be over 300.

I take some 2 months to finish a game these days.... :( Reason why I did not buy ni-oh or me3 yet.... What's the point of buying when it just collects dust ! Prey looks interesting, but not sure if i should buy it after my experience with doom ! Just can't seem to play fps these days.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Never played the first game, but definitely going to try this one. This year is off to a fantastic start with so many games and movies filling up the summer slot alone.

I take some 2 months to finish a game these days.... :( Reason why I did not buy ni-oh or me3 yet.... What's the point of buying when it just collects dust ! Prey looks interesting, but not sure if i should buy it after my experience with doom ! Just can't seem to play fps these days.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

This is definitely not going to be like Doom. Not sure why you would even expect that.

Never played the first game, but definitely going to try this one. This year is off to a fantastic start with so many games and movies filling up the summer slot alone.

This has nothing to do with old Prey game.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/08/09/why-new-prey-game-is-called-prey-when-its-not-a-sequel-or-a-remake/amp/

Archived