Forza Horizon 3

Heaven Angel

Sadly, the game has no motivation to play once you are done with the main campaign. Literally, does nothing. Just keep getting a new car and drive around. The game is way too rewarding to even enjoy. Want a new high-end car? No problem. You can get it within an hour or two.

Second, the online is like worst ever. Doesn't even matter if you finish 1st or last, because the guy with HE cars will sit on top always. Doesn't have lobbies either.

The fact that you can win an entire championship without finishing a single race is the single dumbest thing I've seen in a racing game ever. b88oD2f.gif

Sadly, the game has no motivation to play once you are done with the main campaign. Literally, does nothing. Just keep getting a new car and drive around. The game is way too rewarding to even enjoy. Want a new high-end car? No problem. You can get it within an hour or two.

Second, the online is like worst ever. Doesn't even matter if you finish 1st or last, because the guy with HE cars will sit on top always. Doesn't have lobbies either.

The fact that you can win an entire championship without finishing a single race is the single dumbest thing I've seen in a racing game ever. b88oD2f.gif

WTF!....:lol: very poor concept ....one of the reason i have enjoyed GT series is because i always felt i worked really hard to get that car and it was different feeling.

Anyways will still buy the game but now will wait even longer till its on very low price.

Why have you refunded?It got best reviews for an XOne game.Whats the reason?

khelke mazaa nahi aaya :/

Even though the game has everything u can expect from a car game, something felt hollow.

yar microsoft bhi refund deta hai?

yes, one time only a year.

Edited by Mizanurification

I don't understand.

The game uses XP system for championships. You drift around or do any skill (burnout or clear drive or anything) and you get X amount of XP. Finish 1st and you get X amount of XP.

The problem is, the person with Horizon Edition cars doesn't even have to finish the race. He can just sit at the starting point and drift a little and get XP. His HE car will DOUBLE whatever XP he gained.

Example:

Finish first -> get 5000 XP.

DNF but do some drifting on empty track or pull any skill -> get XP -> HE car will double it. Say 2500 XP for skill -> you end up with 5000 XP and game places you above any person who finished the race before you. Amazing.

vt7COBy.png

464K XP vs others. Thanks to his HE car.

XP boosts only give double XP to the finish position portion after the event. Meaning you won't get double XP for skill chains. However, the drift and skill boost cars increase the points earned from skill chains, which is where most people's XP against come from in this racing.

So essentially, you don't have to race at all, just drift your way to a DNF and you can win easily.

It is fine in single player. But in multiplayer, it just kills everything. There is no point in racing at all. I can simply use my HE car, let every pass me, then drift on an empty track and still finish top.

What a retarded system.

Edited by Heaven Angel

So essentially, you don't have to race at all, just drift your way to a DNF and you can win easily.

It is fine in single player. But in multiplayer, it just kills everything. There is no point in racing at all. I can simply use my HE car, let every pass me, then drift on an empty track and still finish top.

What a retarded system.

That is a mindbogglingly idiotic. Can't be very rewarding or challenging.

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...