Forza Horizon 3

Heaven Angel

On 6/25/2018 at 6:30 PM, i_rock098 said:

I recently started playing the game too and I must say it looks gorgeous on the PC.
But man the game randomly crashes for me. Like totally random. It's not a matter of if it will crash but rather when. It will crash and it's making the game really frustrating. Also I am getting so many microshutters even on 60fps which further spoils the game for me. The only other game which I have had this much of problem was quantum break another UWP game. Makes me believe either UWP is sh*t or my PC is just not made for playing UWP games.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Updating to latest version of Win 10 might help.

Updating to latest version of Win 10 might help.
Already on the latest version of windows with drivers and everything updated. Even put the antivirus off while playing the game as some said that Avast messes with the game. Nothing helps. UWP just seems like a bad platform.

The legit version of the game does not have any problems. Game is pretty hard on CPU, any lower end cpu will have performance issue. 
Well it does. Having searched on the issues turned up a lot of results showing that quite a few people are facing similar problems. But yes my older Gen cpu could be causing a bit of a problem. But that random crashing is definitely a UWP problem

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

Well it does. Having searched on the issues turned up a lot of results showing that quite a few people are facing similar problems. But yes my older Gen cpu could be causing a bit of a problem. But that random crashing is definitely a UWP problem

Yes whatever you are finding is from when the game launched and it was indeed broken for several months and Ms could not fix it until Blizzard Mountain update. 

However, every now and then Win 10 store will f**k up everything. I had reinstall the game to get it started. 

After the game got cracked a lot of people started complaining that they are facing problems. If people legally own the game they have every right to critize the game but not pirates. 

From your specs I guessing you are playing at 1080p. At this resolution its all cpu dependant. Try nvidia DSR/DRS or whatever that is and play at 1440p at low settings, this way most of the processing will be handled by GPU. Hicthing is sometimes also releated to drive speeds. FH 3 is not that well optimized game so lower end systems will struggle. 

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...