Forza Horizon 3

Heaven Angel

WTF!.... :lol: very poor concept ....one of the reason i have enjoyed GT series is because i always felt i worked really hard to get that car and it was different feeling.

Anyways will still buy the game but now will wait even longer till its on very low price.

Gt Series is compared to Forza Motorsport Series, FH3 is open world racing game, compare it to test drive etc. If u want to work hard to get exotic cars get FM6.

The game uses XP system for championships. You drift around or do any skill (burnout or clear drive or anything) and you get X amount of XP. Finish 1st and you get X amount of XP.

The problem is, the person with Horizon Edition cars doesn't even have to finish the race. He can just sit at the starting point and drift a little and get XP. His HE car will DOUBLE whatever XP he gained.

Example:

Finish first -> get 5000 XP.

DNF but do some drifting on empty track or pull any skill -> get XP -> HE car will double it. Say 2500 XP for skill -> you end up with 5000 XP and game places you above any person who finished the race before you. Amazing.

vt7COBy.png

464K XP vs others. Thanks to his HE car.

XP boosts only give double XP to the finish position portion after the event. Meaning you won't get double XP for skill chains. However, the drift and skill boost cars increase the points earned from skill chains, which is where most people's XP against come from in this racing.

So essentially, you don't have to race at all, just drift your way to a DNF and you can win easily.

It is fine in single player. But in multiplayer, it just kills everything. There is no point in racing at all. I can simply use my HE car, let every pass me, then drift on an empty track and still finish top.

What a retarded system.

Did you report it to the FH3 official forums? They might just fix it. They always had this kind of XP rewarding system, but things escalated way too fast in FH3. Even you couldn't win the race by showing off your skills in a normal sprint/circuit race in FH2.

says "Available on Xone" for me. No PC demo there.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/store/p/forza-horizon-3-demo/bw7nnj22szrr

Same link says Get It on my end.

Is your Windows 10 updated to the latest shenanigans?

• Like 1

Same link says Get It on my end.

Is your Windows 10 updated to the latest shenanigans?

Does it download for you? Cos it says Get it, but when u click on it , it says its been redeemed for the XOne and u can download there.

EDit: oops, sorry. Didn't see the fine text. Yup its available. Thats great news for me ! :)

Edited by RenegadeRocks

My advice: don't ever get super hyped or excited for any game that involves Microsoft/XBOX. Anything involving them is just broken.

Everyone on my list stopped playing and I ended up getting full $100 refund despite spending more than 100 hours. Hear me out why.

1. The game continuously went in a poor direction.
2. The community is delusional. You get an error = you system is shite. You can't connect to online = your internet is shite. Got kicked out of clubs just because I didn't play for 48 hours while I was away.
3. The menu is the biggest joke. They put in so much customization and yet somehow they can't fix their menu. Frame-rate drops to 1fps while customization which is irksome. I ended up spending the extra money and got pre-installed kits.
4. The online is still a mess and 80% of the time it just never connects.
5. The updates. THE UPDATES. Windows store has the worst updating process. When the new update was released, I couldn't download it for a week. I kept trying but every time it threw some error after error. Solve one, get another.
6. The car pass is for suckers. Now I can understand why they bundled early access only with ultimate edition. This way they can get to sell most ridiculous car pass.
7. There is no reward in playing more. Against AI is gets tiring. The rubber-banding is a big joke on a higher difficulty and on anything medium setting it's just so easy. You already pile up so many credits that you can literally get all top cars with max customization.
8. Weekly events. Don't get me started.

The racing is smoother and the world is gorgeous. But everything else is just atrocious. The campaign, online, performance, updates, community, everything is just shite. This is after 1.5 months since launch.

If you ever fancy playing it, just get cheap Xbox account and be done with it. Don't even try to pay $60-150 on it.

Honestly, The Crew is, in fact, better game in long run. The driving and world might not be well polished like Forza, but everything works very well and community is awesome even after years. Even the Russian friends on my list ask me if I'd like to join for sessions. The Summit thing alone puts Forza to shame. So unless they come up with some great events and fix all performance issues, don't bother.

• Like 2

My advice: don't ever get super hyped or excited for any game that involves Microsoft/XBOX. Anything involving them is just broken.

5. The updates. THE UPDATES. Windows store has the worst updating process. When the new update was released, I couldn't download it for a week. I kept trying but every time it threw some error after error. Solve one, get another.

THIS!

The store needs to die or at least they need to get their sh*t together soon.. For updating Gears 4, store wanted to copy 80Gigs of data. All for what!? Just to keep a temporary copy of the entire game before updating.. X_X

Edited by Ram Dante
  • Like 2

Thank you for the impressions and feedback. I was anyways very wary of buying from a windows store but its seemed that it would mever come to steam so thought of trying it out but even my own friends have totally advised to not buy any gamw from the win store. I was kindof expecting that but was hoping for better adfter the monstrosity thar was GFWL.

I am actually downloading the Crew rightnow as , well, it was free for all pc players a while back. Will see if i like it, i really want a casual fun racer like NFS MW(criterion) or Burnout paradise. If everything fails will just go back to them.

Fingers crossed forza comes to Steam some day!

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Thank you for the impressions and feedback. I was anyways very wary of buying from a windows store but its seemed that it would mever come to steam so thought of trying it out but even my own friends have totally advised to not buy any gamw from the win store. I was kindof expecting that but was hoping for better adfter the monstrosity thar was GFWL.

I am actually downloading the Crew rightnow as , well, it was free for all pc players a while back. Will see if i like it, i really want a casual fun racer like NFS MW(criterion) or Burnout paradise. If everything fails will just go back to them.

Fingers crossed forza comes to Steam some day!

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

You might wanna get the Wild Run expansion cause the game that was going for free is only base game so you'll get the enhanced graphics but won't get the Summit mode.

• Like 1