Shadoken

All platforms. FRK1jbV.gif

Courageous PS4 owners can get a taste of this exciting new chapter of the Resident Evil series by downloading the “Resident Evil 7 Teaser: Beginning Hour” demo. This free demo of Resident Evil 7 is available exclusively to all PlayStation Plus subscribers at this time, and offers a sense of the intense and terrifying experience awaiting you. We don’t want to spoil your time playing Beginning Hour by offering too many details, so start your download now and prepare to face your fears.
Pre-orders for North America via the PlayStation Store are available starting today and come with the exclusive Resident Evil 7 dynamic PS4 theme. True survivalists who pre-order the Standard or Digital Deluxe version of Resident Evil 7 will receive the Survival Pack, which includes an early unlock to the hardest difficulty mode as well as a special item set when the game releases. Pre-orders for Xbox One and PC will be available soon.
The Resident Evil saga started 20 years ago with the launch of the 1996 original, and this exciting new evolution makes now the perfect time to be a fan. Experiencing the exploration and immersive atmosphere in the new, unnervingly intimate first-person view of Resident Evil 7 is guaranteed to be the stuff of nightmares when the game releases for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on January 24, 2017.

I am genuinely surprised they went from a Mainstream genre like TPS Zombies , to a niche horror game. How did they convince investors of that? Even another bad game like RE6 will sell more than this. I guess the VR experience is what is going to be the major change.

But man am hyped for this , Kitchen demo is like PT on steroids.

^ +1 for that PT thought.

I thought some studio picked up the idea of PT and made a new VR game out of it. When I saw the name of the game, I was surprised. Good that it doesn't have a mandatory PSVR requirement.

Downloaded the demo yet? Post impressions.

^ +1 for that PT thought.

I thought some studio picked up the idea of PT and made a new VR game out of it. When I saw the name of the game, I was surprised. Good that it doesn't have a mandatory PSVR requirement.

Its actually based off the Kitchen demo , which was one of the best VR demos when PSVR was announced.

I can't be the only one who actually like Resident Evil 5. Has some flaws, but it is good game.

This one looks nothing like Resident Evil. Hopefully it's not the final nail in the coffin. rjWifEc.gif

Stream.

Edited by Heaven Angel

Lololol its funny to see post RE4 , RE fans think this isnt a "real" RE game. you know which other game didn't play like a real RE title? RE4. And that game is considered by many as the greatest game of all time.

Its RE 7 so yea this is mainline. Its time to move on from RE4,5,6 style.

I can't be the only one who actually like Resident Evil 5. Has some flaws, but it is good game.

This one looks nothing like Resident Evil. Hopefully it's not the final nail in the coffin. rjWifEc.gif

Stream.

I mean it sold over 8 million copies and has a meta of 85 , so many liked RE5. Its way better than 6.

Edited by Shadoken

Damn everyone on Gaf are raving about it because its return to horror but everyone here is disappointed? :(

Yep. z5R5AM6.gif

wtf how? Its coming to Xbox and PC. Its not VR exclusive.

Edited by Shadoken

Wait none of old Re characters are in this game? Iam 100% sure Sony said to Capcom if you want our money to fund RE7 without keeping it exclusive to PS4, you have to make it PSVR compatible lol

I will wait for Re2: Remake. The real RE game not this VR walking simulator.

Stream.

I liked RE 5