Marvel's Spider-Man

Big Boss

9 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

what about the upgrades and suits? I remember there was a trophy for that as well which can be missed due to lack of tokens. So be careful about that if you haven't gotten it yet.

Oh Haan I have the last few suits showing locked. How to unlock them? :(

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Tokens toh I'm collecting and have hoarded quite a few. I upgraded all the gadgets to max. So only suits bache hai a few to unlock. 

I think the challenge tokens are the ones that you can run out of. If you have exhausted them, you might have to do maybe New game+ to get the suit trophy.

2 minutes ago, ayush12ice said:

I think the challenge tokens are the ones that you can run out of. If you have exhausted them, you might have to do maybe New game+ to get the suit trophy.

Damn no pls. :cry:

2 minutes ago, adity said:

You don't run out of them but you you'll need to get gold in challenges which isn't easy especially for boomers. 

Thanks for the low blow. I'll remember this. 

10 minutes ago, adity said:

You don't run out of them but you you'll need to get gold in challenges which isn't easy especially for boomers. 

Yup, you'll need to get gold in a few of them to get all the suits

1 hour ago, ayush12ice said:

some of us during the PS4 days used the same tokens twice to trigger the trophies.. trigger one trophy then used the same tokens to go for the next one :hypocrite:

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Yup, you'll need to get gold in a few of them to get all the suits

Ok i'll toughen up and do it if that's what it takes. Plat karna hai toh karna hai. 

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

some of us during the PS4 days used the same tokens twice to trigger the trophies.. trigger one trophy then used the same tokens to go for the next one :hypocrite:

That's immoral. Be a man. 

Edited by Jigsaw
Typo

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, hope said:

What difficulty shall i start with? Any tips?

I wont be doing any side stuff. Story mainly.

Wtf, you need to PLAT both Spiderman games (As a flag bearer).. Game is easy, so nothing less than Spectacular,

then NG+ on Ultimate

• Haha 1

Excellent opening. The Whole set piece,combat and music was amazing :thumbsup:

And then came the Octavius industries wtf :ko: Completely killed the mood lol. WTF is this sh*t.

Unlock tower is still ok but damm the circuit puzzle :doh: How did this pass lol.

Traversal is amazing. Voice Acting is superb and music is pure Hype :panic:

Looks such a downgrade though. Looks sh*t compared to Demon Souls :P 

6 minutes ago, hope said:

And then came the Octavius industries wtf :ko: Completely killed the mood lol. WTF is this sh*t.

Unlock tower is still ok but damm the circuit puzzle :doh: How did this pass lol.

more of those sh*t :rofl: ahead even in main missions :fear1:

Abey u playing remastered or PS4 ?? RM is still a downgrade compared to Miles.. If you are playing PS4 edition, stop it f**king right away and buy an RM

9 minutes ago, hope said:

Traversal is amazing. Voice Acting is superb and music is pure Hype :panic:

The background music when you start web-swinging will still feel as glorious at the end of the game as at the beginning